Chapter 4: Kyungie's Birthday

Today is Kyungie birthday she has finally turned 21 years old, Kai is planning a surprize birthday party for his girlfriend. He will invite everyone he knows and also his and Kyugie's friends. Kai went to go wake up his beautiful,cute,sweet,pretty girlfriend.

"Time to wake up beautiful" he kissed his girlfriend cheek and forehead.

"hmmm...I don't want to wake up yet Kai" she covered her face in the bed covers.

"I know beautiful, it's time to wake up now you have a photoshoot with Infinite

"I know, See you later when I'm done" Kyugie got out of bed and went to the bathroom, she tookna quick shower. When she was done taking a shower, she got dressed in the bathroom, brushed her teeth and did her make-up. Then she braided her hair like a crown and left her bangs. She put on her flavorable strawberry lipgloss.

"I'm leaving now Kyungie" he said as he was getting ready.

Kyungie went up to Kai and gave him a kiss goodbye then she smiled cutely.

"Annyeong~" she waved goodbye.

(To Kai and their friends)

Kai and Kyungie's friends came over to the building that is fancy for Weddings and Parties. Kai saw everyone there and went up to them also gave them hugs.

"Today is Kyungie's birthday, we need to surprise her"

"How can we surprise Kyungie?" Taemin asked politly.

"You will see Taemin"

(To Kyungie and Infinite)

Infinite and Kyungie did many different kinds of poses for the photoshoot, It was time for the individual photoshoot with Kyungie. Everyone was staring at Kyungie the whole time during the photoshoot.

(Few hours later, Birthday surprise party)

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=*=+=+=*=*=+=+
(A/N: Thank you for reading and sorry if it's short, anyways annyeong~