十六

⋆。・:*✦*°     °*✦*:・。⋆

Jungwon's POV
My eyes fluttered open and I was met with a blinding light. I quickly closed my eyes again. Ow, my eyes. But where was I? I slowly opened my eyes again and looked around. Oh it was the hospital wing. Then I registered someone's warmth next to me on my arm. I turned my head slightly and felt my cheeks heating up.

Yena was sleeping soundly there. And she looked so cute.

I slowly raised my arm and reached my hand out to gently pat her head. She continued sleeping soundly, until she suddenly sat up from her position, brushing the strands of hair from her face. I chuckled softly. Then she looked at me and her eyes widened.

"J-jungwon?"

"Hm?"

"A-are you okay?" Her lips trembled and she bit on them. Her eyes got watery. What happened? Why is she sad?

"Yeah. Why? What happened?" I asked.

"You were poisoned and y-you.." She took a deep breath, then tears started flowing from her beautiful eyes. Shit.

"Shhh don't cry. Come here." I pulled her onto the bed and sat up hugging her tightly. She wrapped her arms around me tightly and buried her face in my shoulder, sniffling.

"I'm fine now, okay?" I gently rubbed her back.

"Mhm." She softly said.

Then my heart felt warm and fuzzy. She had stayed here all night to keep me company. Did she perhaps..... like me? I smiled and buried my face in her neck. Ah she smells like strawberries.

"J-jungwon?"

"Hm?"

"P-please don't d-die." She spoke in tiny. Aigoo...

"Don't worry. I won't die that easily." I chuckled. Then the door opened.

"Hey Yena is Jungwon- Oh hey you're awake and..... Okay this is.... weird." Heeseung hyung stopped in his tracks as he looked at us. Yena tried pushing me away gently but I held onto her tightly.

"J-jungwon."

"Just let me hug you. You're nice to hug."

"O-oh... I-I...."

"Hyung get us some food. And get her some clothes to change into."

"O....kay." And Heeseung hyung awkwardly walked out.

"J-jungwon."

"Hm?"

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah. I'm good."

"Shouldn't I call the doctor?"

"Nope. I'm good."

"Okay..." I continued hugging her, closing my eyes and savouring her warmth.

"Yena-ah."

"Hm?"

"Were you really worried?"

"Yeah...."

"So you care about me?"

"Of course."

"Then do you like me?"

I waited for a response, but nothing came. I sighed internally. What was I hoping for? I broke the hug, feeling my heart ache.

"Nevermind. Forget I asked that." I forced a smile.

"J-jungwon-"

"You should go freshen up. You stayed here all night."