|4| THE CRAZIEST FAMILY OF THEM ALL.

THIRTEEN YEARS OLD CASSIAN always wondered why his family was so crazy. Not that he didn't love them but it simply was on why they acted so retarded. Especially his six-years-old twin little sisters.

Well, Callista was fine but Faith simply couldn't keep her big fat mouth shut. That girl also had a very bad habit on spying on him which she considered a hobby of hers.

So, one fine day when Cassian had gotten all ready to go out and was tying his shoe-laces in his father's study peacefully while his sisters were busy in their own work,

"Where are you going?" Faith perked her head up from the book she had been reading to stare at her brother in question.

"Do your own work, Pigtails." Cassian tugged at Faith's ponytails making her growl at him and throw her book at his head.

Before the book could make contact with his head, Cassian catched it mid-air and scanned the tittle, "Aladdin? Aren't you too old to read this?"

"I'm only six!" Faith huffed upholding her small fingers up to show him.

"Right. Little baby." Cassian teased holding Faith's book as she jumped up to grab it from him.

"Give it to me, you idiot!" She growled again making Cassian laugh and hold it even higher to irk his little sister.

Suddenly Faith stopped trying to reach out and flopped back on the couch she had been sitting on. Flipping her ponytails, she gave her brother a coy look.

Cassian narrowed his eyes knowing very well Faith was upto no good when she had that look on her face, "What's with the look?"

"I know you're going out to meet your girlfriend." Faith wiggled her brows at him, "That pretty silver-haired girl."

Before Cassian could even react to her words, Callista who had been eating glanced up from her cereal bowl.

"Broda has a girlfriend?" The little girl's eyes flickered from Cassian to her twin then back to her brother.

And just as she said those words, his mother who had been passing through the hallways halted on her steps and peeked inside the study.

"Cas, you have a girlfriend?" Carla's eyes turned surprised before a wide smile broke out on her lips, "Oh My God! Why didn't you tell us? We'd love to meet her."

"Meet who?" Anthony appeared behind his wife looking at Cassian over Carla's blonde head.

"She's just a friend." Cassian rolled his eyes at his family members and threw Faith's book back on her head.

"Ouch, you shitface!" She shrieked holding her head.

Cassian jutted out his tongue at his sister making her fume but before Faith could attack him, Carla gasped from the doorway.

"Faithy, what did you just say?" Carla's eyes were wide.

Faith wanted to slap her own face but she gave her mother a queasy smile, "I said cuteface."

"No no." Callista spoke up obediently, "You said Sheet-face. She-heet-face. What is that, mommy?"

"Barbie, shut up!" Faith growled making the blonde twin look at her quizzically.

"I just said what you said." The little girl looked like she would cry as she took into her younger twin's glower.

Carla just gawked at her children before turning around to glare at her husband. She pointed her finger at him as if to say the kids were picking up the swear words from the father himself before storming down the hallway.