PREMIUM RUSH - TRAILER

"This will be the first world that I'm going to show all of you. Please know that there's a lot of worlds that recorded by me and some that can be pretty tame like this world, Dumb and Dumber to the extreme like Evil Dead." The Author told all of them who are sitting at their own places.

"The first world that I'm showing all of you have been officially called Premium Rush." The Author said as he pulled out the movie and played it with the video player.

"Premium Rush?"The Author heard Ruby Rose asked and he looked at her. He can see a few of them asking the same question. "Why it is called Premium Rush and what is this world about actually?" Rias Gremory asked the Author.

The Author stand up and walked behind all of them to sit down so he can watch the alternate world with them. "Premium Rush is a world where Y/n is a bike messenger who picks up an envelope that attracts the interest of a dirty cop, who pursues Y/n throughout the city."The Author told them about the world.

"WHAT?!"A few of them shouted. "A cop chasing Y/n?! Not forget to mention a dirty cop!"Emiko Williams said in a panic, scared for her little boy another world counterpart. Some of them have the same scary thought. What can Y/n, a bike messenger, do against a dirty cop?!

"Now! Now! All your questions will be answered with this!"The Author told all of them playing the trailer. They all can't help but to be quiet and watch the new world.

BEGIN...

The trailer started with a dark screen before showing us Y/n on his bike, riding it fast while monologuing in the middle of the road. "I like to ride, fixed-gear, no brakes, can't stop, don't want to either." He said while avoiding people and vehicles before we saw him falling hard on the ground after hitting a car.

"First of all, that is a dangerous and reckless ride! He could get himself hurt...even other people!" Tenya shouted while he does his robotic hand movement. Hop Pop nod his head, agreeing with what Iida said.

"Plus no break! Suck lack of safety!"Pearl joined in.

"Well...at least he's wearing his helmet?"Luz said, trying to defend Y/n.

All of them suddenly wince and look shocked and scared when they see Y/n got hit by a car. "OH MY GOD!"Asia yelled out when she sees her crush getting hit by the taxi.

Emiko was hyperventilating when she sees her boy landed hard on the group hard. Her husband Sam and daughter Erma tried to calm her down but still feel worried about Y/n. Especially Erma.

Iida was about to say something when he was given a glare by Aizawa.

He seems unable to breathe while looking at the car he rides into, which is a taxi. His bike was all mangled, and the taxi people got out of the vehicle to look at him. All of a sudden we saw that time reverse to the start of the day.

"Usually when someone gets hit by a vehicle, it can result with broken bones, head and neck trauma, brain injuries, spinal cord trauma and also...death," Connie said to everyone. "That's what my mom told me."

"Man, I went to the human realm like a lot of times and sees that thing. But I didn't know it can cause that kind of harm."Eda said, shocked.

"Is Y/n going....to be okay?"Ruby asked anyone.

"Don't worry! Young Y/n have taken a lot of beating! I doubt a car can injure him...huh?"All Might tried to reassure them but was shocked when he sees the time-reversal on the screen.