BLUE BEETLE - TRAILER

It was supposed to be just another day for the Reaction Group (named by Sprig). Wake up, breakfast, hangout and talk about the previous world and life their counterparts have, especially when it comes to Y/n. Their friends, lovers and family members. But today, they have a surprise.

"Where am I?"Percy said as he touch his head. He wince at the pain that he feel as he touched his head. He looks around and sees his friends and girlfriend woken up as well. "You guys okay?" Percy Jackson ask as he grab Annabeth who hold her boyfriend hand.

"My head hurt like hell" Arthur said in annoyance as she looked around and sees their are not alone. "Get off of me you moron!" Shinra yelled at Arthur who was on top of the sharp tooth teen.

"Woah. Where are we?" David stood up from the ground as he looked around the area. Hilda stood up as well with Frida and her mother, Johanna. "I don't know" Hilda answered her friend. She decided to ask her boyfriend Y/n when she noticed he's not here. "Where's Y/n?!" Hilda yelled as she looked around.

"Wait. You know Y/n?" Molly asked Hilda. 'Who is this girl and how does she knows Y/n?' Molly though to herself. "He's my boyfriend" Hilda answered Molly who's eyes went wide in shock. Not just her but everyone else as well.

"Your boyfriend?" Mia said to Hilda with a wide eyes. Chili pat Mia at the back to calm her down. "There's a talking humanoid dog!" Frank yelled out in shock as he pointed at Bluey and her friends and families. "Frank! Be nice!" Hazel scold him as she apologized to Bandit who shrugged it.

"There's also a ghost." Frida pointed out as she stood near Scratch. "You don't seems surprised" Scratch said to Frida who shrugged. "Not my first time encounter a ghost" Frida explained to Scratch.

Everyone looked at the newcomers with surprise and bit of nostalgia due to them having this exact thing happening to them. The Loud even noticed their cousins, uncle and aunt is there among the newcomers. "Umm...hi?" Luz decided to greet them as she walked in front of them.

All of the newcomers stop talking and arguing before they look at her. "Hi?" Grover waved at Luz as he stood next to Percy. "So...you guys must have so many questions." Luz said with a chuckle. All of the newcomers look at each other and they all nod. "Yeah. We did as well. We still do but not a lot anymore. So...this much sound crazy but...you're from another world. Same as all of us" Luz said as she look at her friends for help. Willow walked toward and stand next to Luz "what Luz told you is all true."

"That is crazy. You guys are crazy"Arthur said bluntly to Luz and Willow, making Shinra and Maki to knock his head. "Don't speak so bluntly you idiot!" Shinra yelled out as both him and Arthur fought each other in a cartoonish fight.

"Why are they fighting?" Bingo ask her big sister Bluey who just shrugged. All of them tried to calm both Shinra and Arthur when all of sudden the door of the cinema room opened. All of them, old and new, look and sees the Author walked down with a yawn and coffee cup.

"It's early you know?" The Author told all of them, not noticing the newcomers as he walked towards the projector. "But now that you're here, I'll sho-" he was cut off when someone float to get his attention. It was Erma.

"Yes, sweetheart?" The Author ask the little ghost girl with a small smile. She pointed to the newcomers. Both The Author and the newcomers look at each other for a moment before The Author eyes went wide.  "New people?! But I thought I've fixed the hole?!" The Author said to himself as he walked down to meet the new people.