MOON KNIGHT - TRAILER

"The next world that I'm going show all of you is a world where Y/n is a hero known as Moon Knight."The Author tells all of them. The children and the characters from the BNHA look at the Author in surprise.

"A hero?!"Denki yelled out. "My brother is a superhero! That's awesome!"Lincoln Loud, the hero lover, shouted in joy. Izuku nod his head in agreement with the white haired boy.

"It seems Y/n finally able to become a hero!"Pony shouted in glee, seeing her friend/crush becoming a true hero.

"So that's idiot manage to become one huh?"Bakugo said with a smirk, feeling a bit proud of his brother.

"Moon Knight. Now that's a cool name. It sounds like someone not to be mess with. So what is his power anyways?" Amethyst asked the Author. Some of them wants to know as well.

"Every heroes has superhero suit. I want to see them" Terry shouted out. Wanting to see his brother figure hero suit.

"In this world, Y/n discover that he has been granted the power of an Egyptian god."The Author said, ignoring some of the questions given.

"An Egyptian God...interesting."Osamu said to himself.

"There's a lot of Egyptian god like Osiris, Anubis and Ra! So which one of the gods that granted Y/n with their power?!"Izuku said to Author. Really wanting to know.

"Khonshu. The Egyptian moon god."The Author told them all.

"Khonshu. Oh goodness. I hope that he's not like the Khonshu that we have"Rias said in a worrying / annoyed tone.

This of course makes some of them look Rias with a weird expression.

"Is Khonshu like...an evil god or something? In your world?" Lotte ask the red hair girl.

"No. He's not evil. He's mostly ruthless and manipulative."Rias explained as she smile at Lotte.

"What do you know"The Author whispered while chuckling.

BEGIN...

The video begins with the sound of a clock ticking, Y/n laying down on his bed while playing with a Rubik's cube in his hand. A voice-over of a lady on the phone is heard as Y/n locks the door and ties his leg to the bed.

"Umm...why is Y/n locking the door and tying his leg?"Sprig asked looking at the onscreen Y/n.

"He must have been sleepwalking or something. But I've never heard or seen people tying their leg when they're sleepwalking." Connie said, trying to deduce the problem.

"It must be a huge a problem or this things is pretty common with Y/n in this world. He should see a doctor." Pearl said, worrying about Y/n.

Oh! What's that thing that he's playing with?!"Sprig ask Anne as the frog boy point at the Rubik cube

"It's a Rubik cube. It's thing that people play in my world sprig. And boy, do I hate that thing!"Anne said

"The reason you hate it is because you suck at it"Sasha teased her friend who just give a glare.

"I have a sleeping disorder. I can't tell the difference between my waking life and dreams."Y/n said as he laughed with the voice-over of the lady on the phone who is still talking. The voice echoes and repeats itself.

The can't help but feel sad at the sight of their friends and family member having to go through all of this.

"Poor Y/n"Lana said, feeling bad for her big brother.