Chapter 1- DORMMATES?!

Deku's POV:

I woke up to the sound of an alarm being set off. Normally all the dorm rooms have an alarm in them to know when there's an assembly so I quickly got out of bed, took a shower, got dressed up then headed straight to the assembly hall.When I got there, I saw Kacchan sitting down on a chair. There was a free space next to him so I sat down there I greeted him.

-Hi Kacchan!

Bakugo's POV

I was sitting down in the assembly hall day dreaming about getting married to stupid Deku since I've had a crush on him since childhood. Anyways just when we were about to kiss, I felt someone tap my shoulder and that woke me up. I was about to attack the dummy who woke me up but then when I turned around, it was Deku smiling at me telling me hi."Hi Deku" I said trying to smile. Deku seemed confused but before he could say anything that stupid Rat started talking.(stupid rat is principal Nezu)

Nobody's POV

"Good morning everyone, today I called you here to discuss something. We've been getting more students lately so there hasn't been enough space in the dorms, so the counsel decided that students will now be sharing dorms.

Everyone: SHARING DORMS?!

"Yes, now let me read out the list of boys then girls.

                Boys
Tenya Iida with Rikido Sato
Hanta Sero with Minoru Mineta
Shoto Todoroki with Mezo Shoji
Koji Koda with Yuga Aoyama
Denki Kaminari with Kirishima
Izuku Midoriya with Katsuski Bakugo

"And the rest of you go look at your names on the chart."

Deku's POV

When I heard me and Kacchan were sharing a dorm I was so happy since I'll have a chance to confess my feelings for him. I looked at him with a smile while he looked surprised."Kacchan let's go to our new dorm now." He nodded a bit confused then we started walking. When no one was in the hall and it was just me and him, I leaned over and held his hand. He froze and then I thought
💭 I fucked up
But then he continued walking while holding my hand. We got to our dorm then we fell asleep.

Thank you for reading, this is my first story ever so I hope I did good :)
Have a nice weekend
BYEEE