Chapter 2- Heat🔥

Deku's POV

I woke up today and was feeling really hot. When I got up and looked at myself in the mirror, I realized that it was because I was in HEAT. I was about to go and asked Kacchan for some suppressants but then I remembered that he was an alpha and alpha's don't get heat. I had to rush out in the morning to go buy some to control my scent and get to school on time. When I got there I was early so I had to wait for the other students to arrive.

Nobody's POV

Mina: Hey guys while we're waiting LET'S PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!

Kirishima: Sure! You in Bakubro?

Bakugo: Whatever

Mina: Ok Bakugo truth or dare.

Bakugo: Tru-

Mina: Ok dare, I dare you to go and kiss Midoriya!

Bakugo: Of course not are you crazy raccoon eyes?!

Kaminari: BRO DO IT!

Kirishima: Ye that'll be so manly!

Deku: Eh-hehe guys calm down

Mina: You have to do it or I'll tell everyone what I saw when I came in your room yesterday night😏(she saw bakugo and Deku cuddling on their bed)

Bakugo: OKAY FINE YOU IDIOT OF I DO WILL YOU SHUT UP?!?!?

Deku: Kacchan wait I-?!

Deku's POV

Next thing I know Kacchan comes over to me grabs my face and shoves his lips onto mine. I was shocked first then I eventually melted into the kiss. I heard a few 'Awww' and others 'OoOoooOo'. After about 10 seconds he removed his lips and dragged me out of the class and took me to the restrooms then he pinned me against the wall and started kissing me again.

Deku: Kacchan what are you doing!?

Bakugo: Shut it Deku, I know you liked that kiss.

He said while grinning.

He then started kissing my neck and leaving hickeys which made me moan a bit. After a while I couldn't take it anymore and I lost control over my scent. I could tell Kacchan could smell it because of the way he was sniffing.

Bakugo: Oh so your on
in your heat period and you didn't tell me?

Deku: I uh-

BakugoI won't be able to control myself if we continue, we'll talk more when we get to the dorms.

And with that, he walked away leaving me in the bathroom confused.

       Word count: 408

Thank you guys so much for reading, hope you enjoyed it. Chapter 3 will be out soon.
Hope you have a nice week!
BYEEEEE

Hope you have a nice week!BYEEEEE