Chapter 4- Soulmates?

BTW Bakugo and Deku are dating now so yeahhh :)

Deku's POV

I woke up in the morning and when I went to the kitchen I found a note saying-

I went out today early to go workout, just telling you incase you get worried or shit, I'll be back at 10AM.

-Great Explosion Murder God Dynamite

I laughed as I read the message then went to go make myself some cereal. When I was done, I sat down on the couch watching Netflix when Kacchan barged into the living room.

Bakugo: Hi Deku

I didn't answer him because if I didn't tell you, he wasn't wearing a shirt and I stupidly forgot that he had ripped abs. I was to busy admiring him from head to toe until I felt his hand slap the back of my head.

Bakugo: OI DEKU YOU DEAF OR SOMTHING?!

Deku: Oh, umm sorry Kacchan I kinda snapped out of it

Bakugo: Tch, did you hear about that tattoo soulmate shit?

Deku: What tattoo things?

Bakugo: It's about getting a tattoo from a horoscope weirdo then tryna guess what it means, when you do you have to find a person with a personality like that then that's your soulmate and shit shit shit.

Deku: Woah that sound cool, I want one, you should get one too!

Bakugo: Fine, lemme change and we'll go.

5 minutes later

Bakugo's POV

I got dressed in a green vest, black vest that says boom, camouflage jeans and black shoes.

(What he's wearing)

Bakugo's POV

I got out of my room and went to the living room. When I told Deku we can go now he was currently playing a game of mario carts but when he saw me he dropped his controller. I knew he was staring at me but I acted like I didn't know anything.

Bakugo: What?

Deku: Nothing you just look good

He says smiling. I feel blush rush on my face. Deku must've noticed cuz he started giggling.

Bakugo: OI DEKU WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT?!

Deku: Your blushing *giggles*

Bakugo: AND?!

Deku: Nothing let's just go now.

30 minutes later

Nobody's POV

After half an hour Deku and Bakugo got to the horoscope guys place.

Deku's POV

When we got there I was really exited while Kacchan looked angry as always. When we got in there he said-

Horoscope guy: I've been expecting you Izuku and Katsuki.

Bakugo: No you haven't you goofy shit you probably know us from the sports festival.

Horoscope guy: Now sit.

Deku: Can I have my tattoo now?!

Horoscope guy: Yes, there are 2 people in the room next to this one, they will give you your tattoos then you can go home.

Bakugo's POV

Me and Deku went to the room next to us to get our tattoos and finished half an hour later.

Tattoo guy: Your done.

We got and left the place

Bakugo: Deku what tattoo did you get?

Deku: Why do you wanna know the old man said not to tell anybody until I find out who it is.

Bakugo: Just tell me

Deku: Fine it's a-

Word count: 525

Ty guys for reading, I know i posted like 2 hours ago but I'm just bored so yeah. Hope you enjoyed, I'll be posting more tomorrow have a nice day and please follow me