Thirty

Demi

TMZ Exclusive...

Odell Beckham Jr RUSHED to hospital.

The MMA Champion was rushed to hospital on Thursday with female pal after being assaulted in his home by best friend, Luke Rockhold.

It was 14:34 when the call came in, police and ambulance instantly being dispatched to the scene. Luke Rockhold was arrested and escorted from the house by police. It has been released that Rockhold has pleaded guilty to charges of assault.

We wish Beckham a speedy recovery.

I kept my face nuzzled into my pillow, ignoring the sound of my doorbell once again. I haven't been able to find the energy to do anything over the last couple days. I haven't even left my house. Dallas, Jordan or Matthew have been taking it in turns to come over during the day. All I can seem to think about is the baby that I lost. The baby that I didn't want so my body got rid of. It's my fault that I lost the baby. I couldn't protect it. I didn't want it. I rejected it.

"Demi?" I jumped at the voice that cut into my thoughts. I reluctantly removed my head from the pillow and instantly met Odell's gaze.

"Odell?"

"Hi" he delicately caressed the side of my face. I bit down on my lip as my chin began to quiver and tears welled up in my eyes.

"I killed the baby" Odell rapidly began to shake his head as he wiped away my fallen tears. "I-I didn't want them so they died. I killed them" I nuzzled my face into my pillow as I broke down into sobs. Odell lifted the sheet and slid under the cover. He wrapped his arms around me and brought me into him. He ran his fingers soothingly through my hair, allowing me to just cry into him.

"You didn't kill the baby, Dem" he pressed a delicate kiss to the top of my head. "You didn't kill the baby. This isn't your fault, Demi" once I had managed to settle my sobs, my head lay on Odell's chest and I listened to his heartbeat. I found the sound a comfort. I began to trace light patterns on his chest as he ran his finger along my hip. We've never been this close before but it feels right. It feels natural. It feels like I belong in his arms.

"If-If the baby was yo...?" I was cut off before I could finish.

"I would have stood by you" a sad smile formed on my face. "Even if the baby hadn't have been mine, I would have stood by you. I would have been fun uncle Odell" I quickly wiped at my cheeks, the smile on my face widening as I lightly giggled. "I never really thought about children. I can't say that I ever really wanted them. I can't even count the amounts of times I've argued with my mom about children" he lightly laughed. "The thought of children terrified me but when you said that you were pregnant, there was this little bit of excitement inside me that made me want to be there. Yeah, I'd be terrified and scared and probably not too great but it's a learning curve, right?" I pulled my head from his chest and glanced to meet his gaze.

"You really would have been there?"

"Every step of the way" I lightly smiled as I leant in to peck his lips. His eyebrows were slightly furrowed but I just lowered my head back onto his chest and cuddled into his side.

"How did you get in?"

"Dallas pulled into the driveway as I was about to leave. She's brought you lunch" I rolled my eyes. "And I think it's really important that you eat, so why don't we get you downstairs?"

"You're not going to take no for an answer, are you?"

"Nope. I'll carry you if I have too" I lightly laughed as I pulled away from him. I stared down at my hands as they lay in my lap. Odell sat up beside me and stroked a strand of hair behind my ear. "It wasn't your fault, Demi" I nodded even though I knew it wouldn't sink in because I believe that this is my fault. I was carrying the baby. I should have been able to protect them. "One day you'll have a baby and you'll be the most amazing mom" I glanced over to meet his gaze, a slight smile formed on my face as he widely smiled back at me.

"You really think so?"

"I know so" he leant to kiss my temple. "Come on, let's go and get some lunch" I released a breath and then climbed off the bed. Odell reached out for my hand and I bit down on my lip as my cheeks lightly burnt. I pulled down my shirt as I allowed Odell to guide me from my room. I could hear the radio on quietly in the kitchen as we headed downstairs, Odell glancing back at me every so often. I couldn't help but to blush harder at the fact he was checking up on me. "You okay?" he asked as I stepped off the last step of the stairs.

"I'm fine" I glanced up at him with a smile. He pressed a kiss to my forehead and the touch made my stomach erupt with butterflies. Dallas was in the kitchen as we stepped through the door, plating up what looked to be sushi. It took until I giggled for her to realise that we were there as she sang along to the radio, her hips shaking to the beat of the song. She was in her own little world.

"Hi" she wrapped her arms around me and my eyes welled up with the threat of tears. I blinked them away though before they could fall. "I brought sushi today. I got you a Crunchy California Roll, I know how they're your favourite" the smile on my face widened. "There's plenty if you want anything, Odell" he flashed Dallas a smile.

"Can't say I've ever really had sushi."

"You are missing out. You're definitely trying something" he chuckled as I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the remaining takeout boxes.

——