Murder Mystery - Part 1

I was happily lounging around with Kakashi. My head resting on his chest, his arm wrapped around me as we mindlessly stared at the tv from our green couch. Some kind of romantic comedy that Kakashi had picked out and that was just entertaining enough not to be boring. Kakashi's finger was lazily drawing patterns on my skin and it took me a while before I realized he was drawing a heart. Even before we got married he always was drawing patterns in my skin. One day it was a heart, the next it would be his name. I never knew what he would be doing next but evenings like these almost always turned into a blazing night of sex.

"Feeling romantic he?" I mumbled as I tilted my head to look at him. His strong jawline had a little stubble, a feeling I loved underneath my fingers. His mismatches eyes linked with my and a sparkle lingered in the dark orbs as they scanned my face. They focussed on my lips for a bit before they returned to my e/c orbs. "Some call it romantic," he answered. Suddenly his hand grabbed my arms and I was pulled on top of him. "Others call it horny."

Lips crashed again mine and a large hand tangled itself in my hair. The moan that escaped my lips was loud and my insides immediately clenched down. I was feeling needy and Kakashi always knew exactly what to do to satisfy the hunger inside me. His free hand slipped between the waistband of my grey sweat pants and instantly found my heat.

"I know we're open about sex with others," Kakashi breathed in my ear as his fingers slipped inside me. "But I want to make sure you'll always know that I know your body best." His lips skimmed over the skin of my neck and collarbones, sucking and leaving small hickeys as he went.

He was right. We were open, we were free to mess around with others and yet, we always longed for each other at the end of the day. Others satisfied our physical needs, the two of us filled our physical needs and anything else but most of all, the need to be loved.My legs started trembling as the knot in my stomach started to grow rapidly. My hands started to push Kakashi's pants and boxers out of the way, eager to please him and get him buried inside me as soon as possible. The moment my hand closed around Kakashi's member and I started to move, we were interrupted.

"O that bad phone didn't ring," Kakashi grinned from the crook of my neck. The sound of the phone never annoyed me as much as before. I tried to wiggle my hips and ignore it but Kakashi reached over the couch and grabbed the phone before I could protest."Hatake residence."

I shot him a look but Kakashi ignored it and gave me a sly grin. "Sure Kurenai, she's right here."

Before I could protest the phone was shoved in my hand and I couldn't even say anything because Kurenai was already talking.

"Hi, girl! How are you?!" she screamed happily on the phone. "I have the best idea ever! You and Kakashi have to leave next Friday open! I'm throwing a little soiree and you have to come! I'm not taking no for an answer."

Kakashi had used the small window of time to get himself naked and now he was eagerly pulling on my pants. I lifted my bum to allow him to slide them off and he grabbed my hips and pulled me to the edge of the couch.

"Neither is Kakashi," I joked at Kurenai on the phone, knowing she would get the hint." "Ha! Go get some girl! I'll see you next Friday at 5! I'll drop the official invite in your mailbox!"I couldn't answer because Kakashi slammed all his inches inside of me and it took me all my willpower not to moan in pleasure. I quickly ended the call and let the phone drop as Kakashi started to buck inside me. Kurenai's words were quickly forgotten as my mind only had room for how Kakashi was making me feel.