Tobi X Reader X Itachi - In the middle- Part 1

[A/n: Well if you get a request to write about a love triangle (thanks again LucretiaUchihaHatake), then you just decide that each character gets his own freaking chapter. So without further delay (because it took me long enough to write this) Chapter one of In the middle!  Lemme know what you think, Author-chan likes votes, but loves comment =) Author-chan out!]

"Come on Itachi! Is this really the best you can do?"

I smirked as I landed a few feet away from the Uchiha. On his usually serious face was a faint smile plastered as he watched my lean body rise up again and fold my arms in front of my chest.

It was warm and sunny out and I was only wearing a tank top and shorts. A small layer of sweat had formed on my skin, making it shine as the sun caressed it.

Itachi was still wearing his cloak but it was zipped halfway down, his hand resting on the opening. He looked so relaxed as if we weren't in the middle of hand to hand sparring session just seconds ago.

"You should put on some sunscreen (y/n)-chan. Your skin is getting red."

My eyes wandered over my shoulder, seeing that Itachi was right and that my skin indeed started to grow red as the sun was burning down on us. When I returned my gaze, Itachi was standing right in front of me, in his hand a bottle of sunscreen.

"Let's sit in the shade for a second (y/n)-chan. It's getting awfully hot out in the sun."

Itachi grabbed my hand and guided me towards a large tree. He let go of my hand and took off his cloak, putting it down on the ground as a blanket for us to sit on. I smiled at the kind gesture and took the hand Itachi offered me to help me sit down.

He allowed me to sit down before he took a seat behind me. "Can you move your top out of the way (y/n)-chan? Your skin is really burning up,"

I smiled at his caring nature and pulled off my tank top, leaving me in just my bra with my back turned towards Itachi. The only thing covering my upper body was the sports bra I was wearing and never would I have guessed that Itachi would be blushing profusely behind me as his eyes scanned all the pieces of skin that were revealed to him. I was always just one of the guys, never the pretty or the cute girl. More than once, I would wrestle with Kisame. Of course, he had me beat in strength but I was much smaller, able to dodge him for extended periods of time and more than once I made the large sharkman fall to the ground face first before he eventually caught me in his large hands and tickled me until I screamed for mercy with tears rolling down my cheeks in laughter. Itachi would always watch us play around with a faint smile around his lips but more recently his eyes became darker when Kisame had me pinned to the ground and was straddling me as if the closeness between me and Kisame was bothering him.

Slowly Itachi's hands started to massage in the sunscreen, his fingers using just enough pressure for me to let out an appreciative sigh. "If I knew you would give me a massage, I would have gotten a sunburn a long time ago Itachi"

 "If I knew you would give me a massage, I  would have gotten a sunburn a long time ago Itachi"