🍋Kisame X Tsundere Reader - Some things never change

[A/n: The lemony sequel! If you do not like lemons, you could just skip this! If you just hit this, go back and read Kisame X Tsundere Reader - Acting reckless first, otherwise, this chapter doesn't make sense. Author-chan out!"]

-Recap-

Tears burned in my eyes as I tor my eyes away from Kisame's handsome face and I rose to full length. I wiped away the blood that was in the corner of my mouth and took two kunai from my pouch, twirling them around my fingers before I stepped forward and growled, "You will pay for this, you bastards!"

The fury inside my body erupted like a volcano and I slashed through enemy after enemy, letting them drop to the grass, draining the ground with their blood. It wasn't until the last of the frost ninja was down that I finally allowed myself to breathe.

Hesitantly I limped back to Kisame's body, tears running down my cheeks. Ever after he had stopped breathing, his face remained in his signature smirk and my heart broke, knowing that I would never hear his laugh again or that he would tease me until I was ready to explode. Guilt and regret tore me up from the inside knowing that he died because I was being reckless again. He had told me so many times to think before he acted and he had told me more than once, "One of these days you get yourself or somebody else killed"

I fell to my knees and used all off my power to roll him over on his back. He looked so at peace as if he didn't have any problem with dying. "K-Kisame..."

I fell forward, my face pressed against his wide, chiseled chest as my arms wrapped themselves around his neck. "Please... Come b-back to me... Kisame... I need you"

-On with the story-

My tears drenched the fabric of Kisame's cloak as I pressed my face against his wide chest. His body was large enough for me to lay down on and I grabbed his arm and draped it over my own body as if he was holding me. I hated myself for never confession to him how much I liked him. How much I loved him. I cried silently, as Shamehada slithered over to where we were laying. The sword curled up against Kisame's side, the handle in Kisame's left hand as if he was just taking a nap. Shamehada let out the softest noises as if she was crying for the loss of her master and wielder.

"K-Kisame p-please... I l-love you"

"I k-knew you would w-warm up to me e-eventually Y-y/n-chan"

I shot up in surprise, my eyes widened when I heard the whispered I so desperately longed to hear. In the corner of his mouth was a small bit of dried up blood but his pointy teeth we in the same signature smirk I had seen and come to love so much in the years I was with the Akatsuki.

Shamehada beside us purred softly and Kisame patted the spiky blue scales. "It's okay Shamehada, I'm feeling much better now."

The sword retracted itself from Kisame's hand and curled up, going back into the sleeplike state it was usually in. I watched amazed by all that happened in the mere minutes that just went by.

"I could get used to this position Y/n-chan"

Kisame's voice pulled me back from my dreaming state and I watched his face, now a bright grin plastered over his face as his hands rested on my hips. I followed his arms with my eyes and felt a bright blush heat up my face. My legs rested on both sides of Kisame's so I was sitting in a straddling position. My bum resting on his front just about where is manhood would be.

I wanted to jump up but Kisame's large hands held me in position, not allowing me to get off him. "K-Kisame?"

Kisame grunted as he sat himself up, his face now only inches away from my own. The wind blew a strand of hair over my puffy cheeks and Kisame's large hand pushed the strand of hair out of my face and behind my ear. Our eyes were linked and nothing else in the world seems to exist anymore.