Chapter Eleven

**** A/N: This chapter is dedicated to @nunucious.  Happy birthday and thank you for giving me the boost I needed to revive this story. ***

The pain in my ribs let me know that I wasn't in Oz anymore and I was firmly back on the ground in good old Kansas. Metaphorically speaking of course. My dream still clung to me like a warm blanket, wrapping me up in the hope of everything that it had promised. I wasn't ready to face the cold light of reality just yet. I was just too damn comfy and too damn warm right now, maybe if I kept my eyes closed I could fight the day away for a few more minutes. Caleb's bed was pure heaven and I imagined it's what it would be like to sleep on a cloud. It was only when he moved did I realize where the heat had come from, that Caleb was wrapped around me, spooning me close to his chest while still being careful of my ribs. His body heat enveloped me and I couldn't help snuggling closer into him, making him chuckle.

"Are you awake, Sweetheart?" He asked, his voice thick with sleep as he nuzzled into my neck, placing hot wet kisses against my flushed skin. My hand reached back and threaded through his hair, offering him more of my neck.

"Nope. Sleeping." My voice came out husky from his ministrations. He chuckled again. The sound reverberated through my body, lighting every nerve on fire. His hand that had been resting on my hip, dipped under his t-shirt that I was wearing and slowly crawled it's way up my body leaving goosebumps in its wake before landing on my bare breast. Involuntary, I arched my back pushing my chest deeper into his big hands. I gasped as he pinched my nipple and nipped my earlobe at the same time. Total sensation overload.

"You are most definitely not sleeping, Miss Stevens." He chastised in a teasing tone and then went back to kissing my neck.

"Mmmm. If I don't open my eyes, I'm not awake."

"That probably explains why you haven't seen that we have company yet." He laughed aloud this time as my eyes burst open and another four sets of eyes were staring at me with amusement on their faces and heat in their eyes.

"That was hot!" Corey shouted, adjusting himself in his pants. My cheeks flamed as I buried my face into my pillow embarrassed.

"Dude!" Caleb chastised, throwing one of his pillows at a laughing Corey.

"Don't worry, they didn't see anything, they'd only just walked in and we were under the covers." Caleb whispered into my ear so only I could hear, easing a bit of my embarrassment and raising the hair on my neck as his breath skirted the shell of my ear. They hadn't seen anything but still, we were still quite obviously snuggling.

My thought's quickly went to Travis. It was only two days ago that we were nearly making out in front of my house. How did he feel about seeing me wrapped in his brother's arms? I quickly braved a look at him and the look of warmth on his face surprised me. He looked happy and that confused the hell out of me. Wasn't he jealous? Or did I completely misread the signals again? These guys were making me question everything that I knew about myself. Torn down the middle not knowing which life was really mine, when all that I had learnt last night came crashing in on me in the cold light of day. Is that why they were here, was it more than a dream? I couldn't let myself hope, it was too dangerous to my already battered heart.

Shuffling painfully into a seated position, I lifted my arm and inspected the crook of my arm. The innocuous birthmark staring back at me loaded with so much promise. My eyes lifted to see all five of them staring back at me, their eyes twinkling with excitement. "Was it real?" My voice was small, not daring to speak any louder hoping that they wouldn't hear my insane question. I'm losing my mind, I have to be. Dropping my head into my hands, I couldn't bear to look at them any longer, their stare and silence destroying my nerves.