All x Ghost reader

Requested by @Ceceslone

Title: Blue

The man stabbed me in the chest and laughed as I raised an eyebrows and looked down, seeing the blade get trapped in my body, it already scarring around the metal. The man's eyes widened as he finally realized what was going on and he took a step back, staring at me in horror.

"So, this is mine now then?" I pointed down at the knife and the man just straight blacked-out, slamming down onto the concrete with a heavy "bang". "Ouch." I hissed, stepping over the body.

Suddenly, there were loud bangs around me and I stood up straight from where I was crouched, staring at the man's face.

"Hey, what did you do to this man?" A voice behind me made me turn quickly, not sure how someone could've seen me. I was only visible when I wanted to be and I'd immediately turned myself invisible when the man passed out to avoid suspicion. I guess that didn't work because now there was a giant turtle staring down at me with goggles over his eyes.

"Uh, what?" I asked, looking up at the turtle, who pulled the goggles up and then back down, doing it a few more times.

"I guess these "ghost goggles" do work." He muttered, leaving them over his face as he crossed his arms. Suddenly, there were three more turtles standing in front and around me, wearing the same goggles.

"What happened here?" The tallest one asked, adjusting his goggles as he walked over to the man, kneeling down beside him.

"Well, he's not dead if that's what your asking." I scoffed, reaching into my pocket to grab my Blue. Squeezing it in the palms of my hands, I sighed happily when I felt all of my upcoming anger melt away. A mad ghost was not a good time.

"What is that?" One of the turtles asked as he leaned down towards me, pointing at the rock in my grasp. I glanced behind him and noticed he was wearing a blue bandana. With furrowed eyes, I looked at the other three and realized they were all wearing different colored bandanas.

"Oh, I'm Leo. The one with the guy is Donnie, the annoying one is Mikey, and the ugly one over there is Raph." I heard a growl and Leo chuckled, grinning at the angry red one.

"So, you're not going to ask why I'm here or how I'm a ghost?" I muttered, feeling guilty as I hid my rock behind my back. I didn't know if I quite trusted them enough to tell them about it. I didn't notice the way Raph's eyes narrowed at me as he watched my fingers.

"No, we've seen some stuff so you're fine. I mean, Mikey's in love with a time-traveler." I giggled and then gasped as I felt the rock being yanked from my grasp. I turned to see Raph with it in his hands as he turned it over, examining it.

"What is this?" He demanded, holding the rock away from me as he tossed it to Donnie, who carefully ran his eyes over it. I looked at Leo, but then away as I noticed the hard look in his eyes. He was now aware of how I had steered the conversation away from the rock earlier. I couldn't rely on him, or any of them for that matter.

"It's a rock." I sniffed, my voice hardening. I could feel the tears beginning to well up in my eyes as Raph scoffed at me.

"Raph-" Leo started but then he was cut off by the obviously angry turtle, who threw an insult at him. At this thought, my eyes widened and I looked at Donnie, who caught my eye. Ignoring the now arguing pair, I walked over to the purple turtle as the orange one did the same, looking at me in wonder as he lifted his goggles.

"The rock is called Blue. If you squeeze it with the amount of force that equals your anger, it'll take it away. Well, most of it." I smiled at the two as I took the rock from Donnie. A thought crossed all of our minds at the same time as I glanced back at Raph, who was now calling Leo Lame-o-nardo.

Leo was now silent, staring at the ground with clenched fists.

Immediately, I rushed over, taking stance in front of him as I held the rock up to Raph's hands. He glared down at me as Donnie and Mikey walked closer, worry in their eyes.

"Do you want some Blue?" I asked, smiling brightly up at the angry turtle.

"What?" He asked, suddenly sounding exhausted as I frowned and pushed the rock closer.

"Just take the rock." With a huff, he snatched the rock from my hands and held it as he stared down at me with a deadpanned look in his eyes.

"Now what?" He asked, rolling it between his fingers.

"Now, you squeeze as hard as you can." I smiled as he narrowed his eyes suspiciously but then did what I said. Instantly, the rock began glowing and then it stopped as it sucked up his anger. Raph stood in place and stared down at his hands in awe as he gently handed the rock back to me.

I quickly put it back into my pocket, not wanting any of them to see how the rock was almost black now.

"Do you feel better now?" I wondered and he grunted, shrugging, even though there was a small smile on his face. I grinned and then looked up at the sun that was beginning to creep over the buildings.

"Do you have to go?" Leo asked, seeing the look on my face. I sighed and nodded as I tilted my head at all of them.

"I hope to see you all again, but I don't know if I will. My name was (y/n). Goodbye, everyone." I waved and began disappearing, closing my eyes at the confused and hurt expressions on their faces.

"Goodbye."

I'm so sorry if this is horrible I haven't been in a writing mood lately. BUT- I got my wattpad library down from 400+ books to around 275. unfortunately, i have become a simp for another group of characters, i don't know if you've heard of them; haikyuu?

sakusa and kenma have my black heart in their hands.