Vengeance

(Now Co-written with 12112685a )

"Uh, Crusher, didn't Darington win the race?" Pickle asked as he and the other drove to the park. "Why take vengeance on Blaze?"

"Pah-lease, Pickle," Crusher scoffed. "That stunt truck might have won, but there's no way he could if Blaze hasn't been towing him. That good-four-tires has done enough good, and now, he's gonna PAY."

"Crusher—"

"Shh!" Crusher hushed him as he grabbed him and pulled him to a bush. "They're nearby,"

'They'?

Pickle was confused by the statement until he heard a familiar laugh. He peeked out of the bushes to find Blaze's Mom Phoenix and Blaze's Dad Flame at the soccer field, playing with Blaze's little sister Sparkle. It took the green truck a moment of concentration before he realized what Crusher was planning to do.

"Oh no," he turned to the dark blue truck stiffly. "No, No, NO! NO! You are NOT hurting Blaze's family!"

"Oh, don't worry, Pickle, I won't hurt them..." Crusher grinned, eyes sparkling icily. "Not much, anyway,"

"Sparkle's just a kid!" Pickle defended with a growl. "You will NOT swoop down so low to hurt a CHILD, Crusher! I won't let you!"

"Chill out, Pickle, I won't hurt Sparkle," Crusher reassured him before smirking, his eyes turning fully crystal blue. "Of course, SOMEONE has got to go get Blaze and be their 'hero' to rescue them..."

"Crusher—"

Before Pickle could interject, however, Crusher already stomped a tire on the ground, causing a series of black rocks to sprout all the way to the family nearby.

"Woah!"

"Gaskets!"

Phoenix and Flame yelped as the black rocks surrounded them and lifted them up, trapping them in cages. Sparkle dropped the soccer ball and gasped.

"Mom! Dad!" She zoomed over to them, jumping in an attempt to set them free. "Are you both okay?!"

"We're fine, Sparkle!" Phoenix assured her.

"We're... just... stuck!" Flame hissed as he tried to force open the cage that they were trapped in. "The rocks are too strong!"

"I'll go get Blaze and his friends!" Sparkle said before turning to zoom off.

Meanwhile, Crusher laughed in victor as he and Pickle watched the orange truck drove off to get help.

"My plan is working!"

"And what will you do once Blaze and the others get here?" Pickle questioned.

"Oh, don't worry, Pickle, I already thought of that," Crusher cackled. "I've tested these rocks last night. They're so powerful that they're indestructible! There's NO way Blaze will be able to cut it or melt it or anything! His parents will be trapped... and his friends are NEXT!"

X

"I still don't understand how those rocks came out of nowhere," Stripes shook his head as Gabby fixed up Darington's tire.

"Has Stripes seen rocks before?" Zeg asked.

"Yes... but also no," Stripes cringed at his own answer.

"Okay, that made no sense whatsoever," Starla deadpanned.

"Starship," Watts gave her girlfriend a warning glance. "Let Stripes explain,"