Attack To The Forest

Meanwhile, Blaze's Family and the other racers had gone to the Great Forest to hide out, as suggested by Roarian before they left.

"Wow... this place is awesome!" Stripes said. "You know... even though it's under different circumstances."

"It is beautiful," AJ sighed. "But, I'm so worried about Blaze, Pickle and Roarian. What if something's happened to them?"

"I'm sure they're fine," Starla assured him.

"Yeah," Gabby agreed. "And if Blaze needs help, he's call us, right?"

"I hope you guys are right..." Sparkle let out a sigh.

Unbeknownst to them, a certain dark blue truck was hiding amongst the trees, spying on them icy blue and golden eyes.

"Let's finish them ALL off..."

He stomped his tire on the ground, and the black rocks appeared all over the group, surrounding them and trapping them within.

"Oh no!" Darington cried. "He found us!"

"That's right!" Crusher cackled as he appeared, eyes gleaming.

"Crusher, please! Let us go!" Starla begged.

"Give me a reason to," Crusher raised an eyebrow. "because even Blaze couldn't,"

"WHERE'S BLAZE?!" Phoenix roared out.

"What did you do to our son?!" Flame growled.

"Please tell me he didn't hurt him..." Darington internally begged.

"None of your concern," Crusher growled before smirking. "All that matters is that I can finish you all right here and now—"

Just as he approached the group, however, a familiar horn echoed through the forest, catching him off-guard.

"What...?!"

"Crusher, STOP!!"

"It's Blaze, Pickle and Roarian!" Stripes gasped as the trio appeared and jumped in front of the group.

"Blaze! You're safe!" AJ exclaimed in relief.

"But not for long!" Crusher cackled as he stomped his tires towards the red truck.

Blaze swiftly destroyed the rocks with his sword and drove forward to confront his rival once more.

"Crusher... we saw your encounter with Zhan Tiri."

"So what?" Crusher scoffed. "It's not like ANYTHING she showed me were lies."

"I know they weren't," Blaze sighed. "And I'm sorry you had to see that, but you have to listen to us. Zhan Tiri is a being of pure evil, and she won't stop until she has both stones for herself!"

"It's true! Roarian told us all about her!" Pickle nodded.

Crusher glanced at them, slightly hesitant as he took in all their words.

It was true. The ruins of the cave... it all marked out all of Zhan Tiri's crimes. Maybe... Just maybe... he SHOULD listen to them.

Maybe.

From nearby, Zhan Tiri could see him conflicting and snarled.

"Not on my watch..."

She swiftly moved to the group. She managed to get to Watts and activate one of her electric tires, shooting out electricity towards Crusher before slipping away.

The dark blue truck, on the other hand, yelled as he was suddenly electrocuted.

"Crusher! Are you okay?" Watts asked. "I'm so sorry! I have no idea how that happened!"