Chapter 2

Izuku

I'm sitting in the dark cramped space bleeding, bruised, burned, and absolutely starving.

"Kacchan, I need Kacchan. Where is he? Why can't I see him? They said the heroes would hurt him so I need to save him! UA he wants to go to UA. UA has him. UA hurts him. Save Kacchan. Find Kacchan. Help Kacchan. Kacchan. Kacchan. Kacchan. Kacchan. Kacch-."

The door to my fridge opens and light pours in.

I grin and tremble simultaneously. Hmm, how confusing, oh well thoughts for later right now the only question I have is,

"Play time?"

Play time is bad and good. Bad because it hurts like you can only imagine but good because afterwards I get to go outside! I only get to stay for a few minutes but I get to see the sky!

This time though, I don't thinks its playtime. The doctor looks weird and isn't hitting me for talking like they usually do. I'm starting to think he maybe isn't a doctor but instead one of the mean men.

The scary doctor\man shakes his head and reaches into my safe space takes my arm and yanks it so hard that my shoulder pops out of place.

My strangled yelp makes the man finally get mad at my voice. He slaps my face and I feel blood drip off my chin and agony envelop the place where skin used to be. I don't scream screaming makes them mad and hurt me more. The man isn't a doctor. The don't hurt me until we get to whichever room they want me in that day. That means the man is a mean man! He must love me a lot to hurt me so much before the we even start the session!

The, now labeled, mean man continues to drag me away and into another room. It's a new room. Panic drags my thoughts and rationality away and replace it with desperation. New rooms mean no play time and pain. Lots of pain.

I start to struggle and pull myself as far away from the scary man as I can. He doesn't appreciate this and drags me more forcefully towards the dark terrifying room. No no no no no no no no no.

New is scary and bad but dark is worse.

We enter the room and weapons are everywhere whips, knives, daggers, spiked bats, scalpels (does anyone know if I spelt that right? Please, I need help!), just about everything you could think of. The fight leaves my body as the door closes with a quiet click. The bell that signifies the start of our session rings throughout the room.

Today is going to be a long day.

                                                    .................

I stabbed him. Holy shisnits (is that how you spell it?) I stabbed him! What do I do! He's dying and all I can do is stand here and wait for him to call for help and the help to get here and then get punishment and no playtime for several weeks and no food for the next few days and and and....

Why should I stay here?

No one knows that I killed him, they don't know that he's hurt and he passed put several minutes ago so unless someone comes to check on us no one will know until the night time check in.

Welp, that's decided! Escape time!

I sprint away from my position next to the mean man's face and try to run away, key word try. Before I had gotten a hold of the knife I had first had to undergo several hours of true torture. Evident by the amount of blood surrounding the room and covering my torn body. I only manage to get a few feet before collapsing onto the floor in beautiful agony.

Okay so this will be harder than I thought. My body isn't used to moving so much after a session and protests the unnecessary movement.

The pain is enjoyable though. It just shows how much he loved me. Only the mean men here are allowed to hurt me, if someone else tries then they die and I don't get to sleep for five days. No one will love me if I leave them. But if I don't leave then I can't help Kacchan.