Chapter 4

Izuku

I finally found him! no one will hurt him while I'm here, I know that earlier I had hid behind him but it was really scary and wont be happening again! Besides Auntie wouldn't hurt him! She never hurts people!

Some old lady with a large needle comes closer to us. No way in hell is the hag coming closer to my Kacchan. I growl and bare my claws at the woman in hopes she leaves. I don't want to have to kill her, she seems nice enough. But a threat to Kacchan is a threat to Kacchan, so I'll do what I have to do.

The lady nods her head at Kacchan and I growl louder. What was that for?

Kacchan crouches lower to be eye level with me. He is on his knees and holding my hands gently. It feels nice, better than anything I've felt in the past four years.

"Izu, I need you to listen closely alright?" He waits for me to nod before he continues, "you see that lady right there," another nod "she's going to help you feel better. It hurts right? She's going to make that all go away! Isn't that great?"

"W-what? But... It's supposed to hurt? How can I be sure the bad men loved me if it doesn't hurt anymore?"

Kacchan looks mad, is he going to be mean? I don't like it when people are mad. When the doctors get mad they put me in the glass room. The glass room is the scaryest room they have. I don't want to go back! I don't want to go back. I don't want to go back. Idontwanttogobackidontwanttogoback...

I feel something tap my shoulder and I jump slightly. It was Kacchan. Kacchan! I almost forgot that I found him!

"I love you!" I say while giving my Kacchan a hug. "But it's a different kind of love! No one gets to hurt you kind!" Again Kacchan looks mad, but this time he starts crying.

"Izu, love doesn't hurt."

"Yes it does."

"You love me right?"

"Of course I do! You're Kacchan! Kacchan is the best person in the whole world! Thank you for letting me love you!" I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss his cheek. This might just be the happiest moment in my life!

"Izu, you don't want to hurt me right? Even though you love me?" Kacchan looks strange. I pull back a little to see his expression a bit better.

My eyes well up with tears. He looks so sad, I can't help it!

"Don't cry Kacchan! And I do love you I would never hurt you! But it's a different kind of love than what the doctors and bad men felt for me. The pain is their proof! Pain is proof, pain is proof, pain is proof, pain is proof la da da ta doe!" I giggle at my song. I get so immersed in my singing and slight dancing that I don't notice the horrified look on kacchans face.

"Izu, I really love you, and my kind of love means you never get hurt. So I get really upset to see you so injured. Who's love do you like more. Mine, or the mean mens'?" The sudden question knochs me out of my daze

"I love Kacchan the most!" I think I've said this before, but this is the best day of my life!

"Izu, I need you to prove it to me." Kacchan looks so serious, it makes me smile.

"Okie! How do I do that for you?!"

"The only way you can prove to me you love me right now is if you let the good lady behind me help you not hurt anymore? Will you do that for me?" I don't like this. If I can't let people show me they love me, then what am I good for? But it's for Kacchan. Anything for Kacchan! I guess my new purpose is showing Kacchan I love him!

"I love you Kacchan! I love you Kacchan. Love you Kacchan. Love Kacchan. Love Kacchan. love kacchan love kacchan love kacchan. Lovekacchanlovekacchanlovekacchan-"

"Izu? Is that a yes?" He interupted me again. It's a little rude but I won't say anything because it's Kacchan.

My throat hurts from all the talking and yelling and crying and stabbing-. Wait. I don't think that last part matters that much. Hmmm. Whatever. But I don't want to say anything anymore.

I spit out the remaining blood from earlier and nod at Kacchan with a big smile.

Instead of going to the lady though I hug Kacchan super tight around the neck and point at the lady. I want my Kacchan to carry me, I think I might collapse soon if he doesn't.

Next thing I know I'm in this strange looking room with white all over. It reminds me of the doctors. The needles and the machines. It makes me scared to be in a knew room. The last time a doctor took me to a knew room was right after I was taken away from my Kacchan.

That thought alone makes me hold on impossibly tighter to Kacchan. Mine.

"Kacchan? They won't take me away again, right?" I ask in a small voice. Talking hurts.

"No Izu, I won't let them take you again. I promise." He rubs my back lightly but stops when I wince.

"Izuku, if I promise to hold your hand will you let me set you on that bed over there? The super nice old lady will make you hurt less, will you let her help prove you love me?"

I have to think it over for a minute. I can't tell if Kacchan wants to let me go because he's scared of the mean people or because the small lady will help me prove my love to Kacchan. After thinking it over for a little I come to the conclusion that if Kacchan stays with me nothing bad will happen, so I nod and he lets me down.

Kacchan turns to look at the lady and he nods. The lady starts getting closer to me and it's freaking me out! Who even is she? Why does Kacchan trust her so much? Why is he letting her get closer to me?! She's touching me, make it stop!

"Kacchan," I whisper "why is she touching me? It's scary. Who is she. You won't let her hurt me, right." I'm trembling slightly but that's hardly important. I'm just worried about the answers to my questions.

Finally, he replies to me. "This is my friend, her name is Recovery Girl. She has to touch you to know how much the mean people hurt you. I promise nothing bad will happen to you." He looks at me and I know he means it. I stop trying to get away from her and settle for clinging to Kacchan's hand.

The lady makes me take off my shirt and looks at all the boo boos on me. She says she's going to kiss them better and follows through on her promise. I look down at the boo boos and notice them getting smaller, but as they do I get more and more tired.

It reminds me of when they drug me to take me to the mean men.

"LIAR. LIAR. LI...ar...... Kacchan, yo.....you let her....mean men......" It goes dark and I'm no longer awake.

Two days later

I slowly start to regain consciousness. When I remember what happened I wake with a start.

Did Kacchan lie to me? He said he didn't want me to be hurt but then the old lady made me sleep.

I quickly pat my body down looking for injuries but notice even the ones from before I got put to sleep were gone.

So Kacchan....didn't.... Lie? I don't understand. When they make me sleep I always wake up with a lot of boo boos. I think back on what happened earlier and realise I told Kacchan he was a liar! He isn't. I hope he isn't mad because of that.

I look at my hand and see.... No one?

He was supposed to stay?!

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't posted in so long. The story isn't discontinued or anything like that. I wasn't sure where I was going with this story but I have it all figured out now, so you should be seeing more of me now.

1411 words