Chapter 3

Mirio

I was not expecting this.

On the first train I take to get to school I see a young boy no older then twelve pass out from blood loss on the opposite side of the car. I wouldn't have even noticed him I naturally  try to help him and get medical attention but he insists on going to UA for a kid named 'Kacchan'. So after some convincing and a promise to get him proper medical attention I agree to his term.

But when we got here he jumped off my back and tried to go in through the gate.

But I know that going in through the gate when you don't have a pass or student ID would cause a villain alarm to go off and would frighten many kids in their classes. So I grab his shoulders and stop him from going in.

Ringing the bell to alert Principal Nezu about the newcomer ,I desperately try to hold the kid back so as not to cause panic and injury to the students inside. His struggle isn't very strong, probably from lack of blood, which makes it easy for me to explain the situation to Nezu. I am doing just that when-

"Kacchan! You have him! Hurt! Need to help him! Give him back! Give him back! Givehimbackgivehimbackgivrhimback." The child yells. He sounds insane.

A cheery yet smart voice come on from the intercom "I don't believe we have a student by the name of Kacchan at this school. Is it perhaps a nickname?"

"D-don't h-have K-kacchan?"

Recovery Girl bursts out of the building with various medical supplies and energy supplements in her arms. But when she reaches the obviously injured boy he screams in anguish and black goop comes out of his mouth and eyes to create a circular barrier surrounding him.

The goop pushes me back and I loose my grip on him. The various pro heroes that constantly patrol around the area come to investigate while the majority of the staff rush out of the building at the sound of his cry. Soon the police get called and an attempt to penetrate the orb is made. An explosion of energy hits us and everyone falls to the ground. It's at that moment I notice students lingering around.

The bell must have rung. I stand up along with several other pros and try to make the students continue walking when another explosion occurs and Bakugou Katsuki runs towards the orb yelling "IZU" or something along the lines of that. The orb sucks him inside and chaos ensues.

All the heroes are yelling and continuously trying to get inside of the darkness only to be shoved away seconds later. It takes a moment before some of us continue to get the students to leave, only haveing difficulty to a few of Bakugou's friends.

Three hours later more police have come several more pro heroes and Bakugou's mom. All of them are yelling and four more attempts to penetrate the black substance have been made with similar reactions to the first time.

Another hour later the black falls to the floor with a loud crack and we all can see a small shaking and crying boy hugging Bakugou like he's his lifeline. 

The first shocking thing was that Bakugou was letting the boy hug him. The second was that Bakugou was crying. The third and most shocking thing to everyone here was when Mrs. Bakugou shouted out "IZU!" And runs to hug the boy , only to be kicked back by the now terrified child who runs to hide behind Bakugou.

What in the everloving HELL is going on?

Hi, so I'm sorry for not posting alot but if you read my last post then you know a lot is going on. I've also been recently grounded for less then satisfactory grades so I hope you can understand slow updates. Thank you for 100 reads and, I guess, just mention me or something? IDK thanks, bye.