#22 Ri.....neet

Welcome back sidneetians!!
Chapter:22
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

**Author's POV**

The silent drive came to an end when they reached their home ... she step out of the car to see Sam siting outside waiting for them ...
.
Sam: mumma ...

Avni: Baby .. app toh Anaya ke ghar janne wale the ...
.
She said hugging him ...
.
Sam: i was suppose to go but Anaya was very sad today..

Avni: why??
.
She asked while opening the door..
.
Sam: because she hasn't met her mom from weeks .. and she said that she will ask her dad to take her to her today ...

Avni: ooh ..
.
She exclaimed understanding the situation and reason ... and she wondered if Siddharth has told Anushka about it... also before u guys ask get confused let me tell u ki this is the event of the same day as the day in last chapter.. that event happened in the day and this is happening in afternoon... Also Riyaz still has no idea about whatever is happening..
.
Avni: baby .. u go and freshen up ... i m bringing your food here ... u can watch tv and have it ..

Sam: really m i allowed to eat while watching TV?

Avni: only for today ... mom and dad need to talk about something...

Sam: about what?

Avni: umm .. baby..

Sam: what about baby?

Avni: that i will tell u later ... so if u will be a good child and give mom and dad some privacy , i will show u how the baby looks ryt now ..

Sam:u saw here???? Is she as cute as me??? Does she has black eyes like papa or brown like us ? Does she-

Avni: relax relax .. the picture is not thats clear... now don't keep mumma engaged and go and freshen up..

Sam: ookayyy ...
.
And he ran inside the washroom... Avni too set his plate before Riyaz could come from packing the car ... she was going towards her room when-
.
Ri: AVNEET what was that? Why did u make a scene there??
.
But she just ignored him and went to Sam's room to keep his food ... she closed the door before coming out ...
.
Ri: stop ignoring me you are making me angrier..
.
But she walked to her room instead of replying and he followed her ...
.
Ri: avneet stop ignoring me .. u are making it more difficult for yourself... i asked why did u make scene there??

Avni: what did u want me do then .. haan? Just lay their while they kill my child ..

Ri: your baby is a girl ..

Avni: so ?

Ri: AVNEETTT... u know i don't want a girl ..

Avni: but i want her ..

Ri: listen we had this clear conversation on the time of Sam ... i won't accept a girl.. not at any cost... i want a boy ..

Avni: we have sam ..

Ri: do u think he will grow into a man by wearing pink and playing with dolls??

Avni(Loud): Not a word about my son ...

Ri: don't u dare raise your voice at me..

Avni: don't even think your lame warning is gonna stop me today ... u tried to kill an unborn child which is apparently your own ... i can't believe how cruel u can be ..

Ri: i m cruel and i m happy with that but i m not having a girl child and thats final ... now stop acting like an imature bimbo and sign on the abortion form ..

Avni: i won't..

Ri: stop opposing me otherwise i will do something i m not suppose to do ..

Avni: i know what u weren't suppose to do? U weren't suppose to lie to me about taking me for a regular check up when we were really going for a sex determination procedure... you were supposed to force me to fill the firm for abortion... you weren't suppose to be away when your wife and your son needed u ... and you aren't supposed to sleep with another woman and cheat your damn wife ...

Ri: what are u talking about ?

Avni: don't act so innocent when u are not ... i know about u and Anushka... siddharth told me ..
.
And he was completely shocked..
.
Avni: yes he knows ... and u know what he is giving divorce to Anushka ... he even asked me to do so ...

Ri: and what did u said?

Avni: that i don't want to give u divorce.. because my children needs a father..

Ri: *sighs in relief* thank god ..

Avni: but now i think .. my children does needs a father like u ... a father u tried to kill one and hates the another ... I want divorce Mr. Riyaz Aly...

Ri: have u gone mad or what ?

Avni: i was mad before... mad to love u, to believe in you, to have faith in you but now i think i m pretty good and i have made a right choice to leave a selfish cruel man like u ... who isn't even guilty enough to apologize...

Ri: why would i be even guilty og loving someone...

Avni: if u love her than why are u even with me ... just fucking give me a divorce and make me free of you and your narrow mind ...

Ri: enough avneet... u can't speak to me like this ..

Avni: why does you ego got hurt ?? You know a man like u doesn't deserve to have any ego .. i was stupid enough to put all the bad things u have aside and believe on the fact that u love me ... and now well u don't... so be ready to hear the truth... u are orthodox , cheap hypocrite... You don't allow your wife to work, to socialize or even wear whatever cloths she wishes to wear but u want a girl who do so ..

Ri: enough Avneet

Avni: it isn't-
.
But before she could say further her cheek was painted red with his hand ... and she frooze ... when they heard a voice from behind ...
.
Sam(angry+scared): papa ... u can't hit mom ...
.
And he ran to him and punched and hit Ri's legs with his small fist and then hugged Avni ... who was do done with this man ... dhe ruffled her hair... and looked at Ri with her now teary eyes ..
.
Avni: pack your bags baby ... we are leaving this place ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
EOC
.
Okay ... i don't know what to say ... maybe i will just say the things i wanna say in Avni's  POV
.
GOALS:100 votes
.
Okayy so I have a shoutout for kritixsidneet14... she has written a book so don't forget to check that out as well ..

Okay byee