#59 Reveal

WELCOME BACK SIDNEETIANS!!

CHAPTER:59

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

*Author's POV*

Ting-Tong

And I opened the door to see the face, I was waiting for from an hour... I gave him space to enter and went inside looking around...
.
Aly: Your place is nice...
.
And without replying I went to the kitchen to get water for him... I kept the tray on the dining table and gestured him to sit... He drank the water and looked at me with absolutely no emotion... He is going to speak now or what?
.
Avni: Tell me now, why did you take the case back?

Aly: Have a seat... Please...
.
And I took the chair in front of him...
.
Aly: How are you doing? 

Avni: I am doing fine and what about you?

Aly: I-

Avni: Oh, you are doing good too, great... Now, if we have done sharing pleasantries; can we come to the real question?

Aly: Ya-umm... Why can't you believe that I left the case for you and no personal benefits?

Avni: Because I know you... You don't do anything, without having a profit from it... 

Aly: You know that is not true... I have given you every reason to make me an evil husband and father; but you know that everything I do, is not about me... I have loved you Avni and you know that well...

Avni: Can you for God's sake come directly to what you have come here for?

Aly: I took the case back because I no longer needed Sam...

Avni: But why? Your hands are literally shaking as you say this, what is the matter Riyaz? 
.
He shivers when he feels anxious, if just talking about letting go Sam gives him anxiety, then how will he be able to do it for real?
.
Avni: Is Anushka pregnant or something?

Aly: No, no she is not

Avni: Then what is it? Just say it please...
.
And he covers his face with his hands before groaning out in frustrated or maybe in pain... He looked in his left, as his face went red... He is scaring me now...
.
Avni (soft whisper): Ri... 
.
And he looked at me, I could see tears in his eyes...
.
Avni: Are you okay?

Aly: Hmm...

Avni: Is everything okay?

Aly: The-the day you had the false labor...

Avni: What about that?

Aly: um-uh do you- are you aware of thi-this term down, down syndrome? (A/N: If you don't know what is down syndrome, go at the end of this chapter; after EOC it is explained)
.
And my world turned upside down, tears formed in my eyes... But he could be getting on something else, right? He might not mean what I am imaging... This can't happen, my baby, she-she can't... This is something else, I am imaging the worst, I know, I always do that... And with this thought I gathered all the courage and nodded positively...
.
Aly: Avneet...
.
And he tried to hold my hand but I pulled back and hold on to my false hope... I further questioned, trying my best to not break down...
.
Avni: Wh-what about that?

Aly: Our-your, your baby, she-she might have-
.
And neither could he speak further nor could I hear it; but I had to, I need to know why and how... I need to know how sure he was, I need to know how much in pain, my baby is and will be... I need to know if she could survive, I need to know all of it... But again, I couldn't, I just couldn't speak or cry loudly, for the matter of fact... I had tears rolling down my cheeks, my hand continuously creased my belly and heart felt so heavy but other than that I was numb... 
.
Aly: Th-there is chance that you might have to go through a long, painful labor; putting both your and baby's life in danger... And, and its suggested- I swear I am not lying, yo-you just need to know... It is suggested that you, you abort her...
.
And I looked at him with shocked expression... We, mothers, we start to love our child as soon as we get to know that we have conceived it... And we love them till our last breathes, no matter how the child is... We don't care about the outer appearance or the inner one, we don't care if he/she is a scholar or not; we love them with our whole heart... And I will too, even if my child had down syndrome but the thing that scares me is how much in pain she will be, physically, mentally, emotionally, socially... That feeling of your child not being able to have a normal life is what is scary... There is a fear of- what if I am not able to do enough or what if I couldn't raise a child with disabilities or what if I lose her but all these what ifs also comes with this hope that what if she is the best thing that could ever happen to me or what if she has a change to live a happy and beautiful life or what if she is not disabled at all, she might have down syndrome, they are not sure... What if there is that 10-15% chance and even if not, I don't care, I love her and will always and always love and support her...

Avni: I-

Aly (interrupts): You, you don't have to decide right now or thing about any technical stuff... When I got to know that she is a girl, I without any second thought asked the doctor to abort... I thought that she is nothing to me and I feel nothing about the baby even if she is mine but, but when the doctor told me about her condition, I swear my heart dropped... I can't even imagine how it will be for you... I can see your blank face; you haven't even cried your heart out ... Take your time, process it, discuss with doctors and then choose, Okay?

Avni: Okay, I am going to my room, I need time... You can go, whenever you feel like...
.
And with this statement, I went to my room and sat still to process it and when I finally did, I couldn't stop crying...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
EOC

Down syndrome is a genetic disorder associated with physical growth delays, characteristic facial features and mild to moderate developmental and intellectual disability. It is caused by the presence of full or partial extra copy of chromosome 21. The average IQ of a young adult with Down syndrome is 50, equivalent to the mental ability of an eight- or nine-year-old child, but this can vary widely.
.
So, that was the chapter, tell me your thoughts...
.
Also, none of you believed that Riyaz could have done it for Avneet; don't be too rigid with the characters, they might be good sometime and bad the other...
.
Okay chalo byee

Vote kr dena...