#43 Heart-to-heart

WELCOME BACK SIDNEETIANS!!
CHAPTER:43
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

**Author's POV**

Two broken souls, sitting on a bench under the blanket of stars... They are friends yet strangers who are destined to be together... There are secrets that they hide, pain that they swallow... Maybe, maybe it was the night to reveal then, to let out the pain they hold and find comfort in each other's arms...
.
Avni: I wasn't this mysterious silent girl always... I use to be that one popular girl back in school, the girl who use to bully the nerdy ones and break the tough guy's heart...

Sid: *chuckles* Really?

Avni: Yup my big brother used to have my back... I was fearless but a part of me always knew that it was him who make me fearless me... Then college came and remain the queen bee... But then I met Riyaz, he was my senior... Once on his usual junior ragging hunt, he bumped in me and I insulted him instead of following his orders...

Sid: You were a badass then...

Avni: At least that's what everyone called me ... He had his eyes on me from that .... from creating a problem for me to becoming my number 1 cheerleader, we came close ... He supported me singing, there was not even a single performance of mine in which he wasn't sitting at the front, supporting me ... In my second year, I asked him to be my date for a college dance and we kissed... You know there is a moment when you know that I will die for this person, it was that moment for me ... he took my heart along with my breath... In my heart I knew that this is the man I want to spend my entire life with... It felt complete, I felt like he is my prince charming, you know fairy tales they spoil us ... It wasn't like that he didn't make me feel like his princess, he did and I cherish the time I spend with him... he gave me love and happiness and he use to care for me ... He was possessive like every boyfriend is but soon his possessiveness turned into jealous, he started controlling me- don't do this, don't do that, don't wear this, don't wear that   don't talk to him, etc. etc. But I being stupid and innocently and madly in love followed his orders... I didn't understand that it is a toxic and not an ideal relationship but my brother, he is smart he opposed us, he told dad about him and Riyaz became the topic of discussion on the dining table, even my best friend or my sister-in-law stood against me and this made me even more furious I thought that my family is targeting my boyfriend but little did I knew that they were saving me from being the target ... I fought every single day with them for him... when one day he proposed me to be his wife ... it was the end of my last year, he had his business established, I love him and he loved me back, what else did I need, So I agreed to marry him but my family opposed and I left them for him...
.
And she broke down... he came closer to her and kept his hand on her back, trying to comfort her... And when nothing changed, he hugged her and she cried her harder... he knew what it feels like, what it feels like to love some with everything you have, to sacrifice your family for them just to get betrayed by them at the last...
.
Avni: I left them and married him... he didn't let me study further, I didn't accept that, I studied but under shadow ... I studied and got my degrees just to become his housewife... But I didn't complain, I sacrificed again, I sacrificed my career, my music just because I have this hope that at least he loves me and he is protecting me ... But even that was a lie, even that was my mere imagination... It hurts, it hurts so much to stand at this position... I don't know what to do Siddharth, I really don't know what to do ... I never expected my life to collapse like this ... I never expected Sam's life to collapse like this ... I never expected to not have a secure future for my children... This baby I am carrying, I am not even sure if I will be able to give her the life, she deserves something better...
.
Sid: it's okay... It's okay Avni I am with you; we all are with you... You need a job right I think Mallika can help you, she owns a boutique, I am sure she can give a job... And the offer for the band is still open... I know that the life is not doing fair with you but if you will lose your patience like this then you won't be able to make it... I know it's not your fault but sometimes we have to pay for others fault...
.
Avni: I feel so lost Siddharth ...

Sid: I feel the same, like there is no purpose of life... Like I am standing on cliff, one step and my story ends... But then I thought maybe this one step can help me start a new life, because to start a new one, we need to end the old one and I am saying this metaphorically, okay?

Avni: Yes, of course, I am not gonna do anything stupid...

Sid: Good...

Avni: Thank You...

Sid: For what?

Avni: For this ted talk...

Sid: That is what friends are for... From now if you have any problem or you want to share anything, you know where to come... okay?

Avni: Okay... Now you tell me what's bothering you, you seemed off in the party ...

Sid: It was nothing, just the whole celebration and acting was tiring ...

Avni: It wasn't just that, I know so don't lie...

Sid: I gave her divorce today... We are officially separated now...

Avni: OH... So that was the step you were talking about...

Sid: Yes... I don't know how to tell to Anaya now... We both want her to know, we don't want her to hear this from someone else but how to tell her?

Avni: *sighs* Now that's a big problem...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
EOC

Soo how was the chapter??

Had a lil sneak peak from Avu's past ...

Also sidneet moments ...

Chalo byee ..