#67 PUSH

WELCOME BACK SIDNEETIANS!!
CHAPTER: 67
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

*Author's POV*

Too tired to even scream, Avneet tried to keep her eyes open as she tried pushing the little one out... Her pulse was way lower than normal, her forehead covered with sweat, her veins popping out of her head... One of the doctors tapped her face, reminded her to keep her eyes open, while the other helped her to push the baby out... 
.
Nurse 1: Her pulse is faint...

Doctor 1: Give her another injection...

Doctor 2: Her body might not take another one well...

Doctor 1: But if we didn't give her, she might pass out and that will surely affect her and her baby... 

Doctor 2: Give her the injection...
.
And the nurse did the same... She panted for air almost giving up...
.
Avni (whispers faintly): I can't... I can't do this...

Nurse 1: You can, you are doing so well, just a little more... Just a little more and you will have your baby in your arms, your precious baby... 
.
She motivated her... Avni did want that, she did want to hold her precious daughter in her arms, she did want to hug her and kiss her forehead... She remembered the day she got to know that she was pregnant, she remembered promising her that she would keep her safe, she remembered telling her that she would give her a happy life... She also remembers her talking about her pregnancy to Riyaz, she remembered him being very happy and kissing her belly, she remembered him giving up the case for her, she remembered him telling her that he does have to feel responsible and he does care for her... She remembered the father of her child, she remembered Riyaz before mumbling his name...
.
Avni (mumbles faintly): Ri, Ri, Riyaz...

Nurse 2: Riyaz, he is here... He has been here... Your baby's father is here waiting for her and you...
.
And this gave her strength... I know you might not like her remembering him after what he has done to her and her baby but she has made it clear that he is still her children's father and will always be... No matter what she says about him, she does love him, she is grateful to him for first giving her Sam and now her... She roared before pushing hard... She pushed and pushed and pushed and finally gave birth to her beautiful Babygirl... Her head falls back, new tears rolled down her eyes, her breath going heavy but her heart finally at peace... The doctor cut the umbilical cord and carried the baby before slapping her bum to make her cry... She patted once, twice, thrice but the baby made no sound meanwhile Avni's pulse went slower than it already was, she found it difficult to breathe and keep her eyes open... The next moment she passed out...
.
Doctor 2: Put her on oxygen and glucose and give her injection and bring hot and cold water for baby...

Nurse 2: But she is preemie...

Doctor: I know... I will try CPR first but if that doesn't work, we have to take a little risk...
.
Doctor 1 and nurse 1 started following the instructions on Avni while nurse 2 brought water for doctor 2... Doctor 2 first tried giving the baby CPR but when she didn't respond, she put the baby in hot water and cold water simultaneously... The baby was premature and there wasn't much that they could do even though this trick couldn't be followed for more than a few seconds as she doesn't have protective f and it might harm her but it was their last hope... After 10 seconds of the same, they didn't hear her cry but doctor 2 could feel a weak pulse... She sighed in relief before giving her to nurse 2...
.
Doctor 2: She is with us but her pulse is very weak, I want you to put her on an incubator (often called an isolette) immediately...
.
And she left...
.
Doctor 2: How is she doing?

Doctor 1: *sad sigh* She is stable but I am not sure she is out of danger...

(A/N: I know they should have gone for a C-section but they didn't because that didn't come to my mind earlier... So, make peace with it now)

Doctor 2: We should tell her family...

Doctor 1: Hm... Nurse, shift her to an observation room and keep a close check on her... 
.
And with that, they went out to her family and friends... There was Jai, Riyaz, Sid and Vaish... As soon as they saw the doctors, they stood up and went to them with a hopeful look... 
.
Doctor 2: Congratulations everyone, she had a girl...
.
And everybody sighed in relief before hugging each other in happiness... At this moment they forgot that they didn't like each other, all they knew was that they were happy, really happy and relaxed... 
.
Sid: Avni, Avneet how is she?

Doctor 1: She is stable but we can't say anything further... She is still in danger... We have to keep her under 24-hour observation and then only we could decide further...

Jai: Oh, I-she will be fine, right?

Doctor 2: Can't say anything... But I think you should celebrate the baby girl for now... She is an incubator, so you can't hold her but you can see her through the glass... The nurse will take you to her... Now, excuse us...
.
And they left, giving them a reason to be happy and a reason to worry... They were quiet and sad; they didn't know what to say or how to react... How is a person even supposed to react in this kind of situation? Maybe they try to forget the bad and be happy for the good, but are they really happy? Jai wiped off his tears...
.
Jai: Guys, let's go and see my little niece and also Sid call at your home and tell Sam about his little sister... It is time to celebrate because I know that Avneet will be fine, she is just messing with us... She won't leave her children behind...

Sid: You are right... She is too strong to be defeated so easily...  I am going to call Sam...
.

And he went to the side and Jai cheered Riyaz and Vaish up before taking them to the room where the baby girl was kept... 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
EOC 

How was the chapter?

How are you finding this book so far? 

Okay Chalo byee