Loki x fem!Reader

You didn't know what else to do except lay quiet, vulnerably spread out on the bed before him. Your heart was beating frantically against your rib cage as you watched the god before you. You tried to close your legs, to hide away from his gaze, but one gesture from him immediately halted your movements. Loki stalked closer, his eyes not moving from your glistening folds. Not until you whimpered; the small, pathetic noise erupting unbidden from your throat and causing your face to burn with shame.

"What did I say, my pet?" Loki purred, delighted that you weren't playing by his one rule: don't make a sound. You shook your head, refusing to utter another syllable. You didn't know what he was going to do to you as a punishment, but deep down in your belly you knew you couldn't wait to find out. "Don't tell me you're finally learning your lesson?"

He kneeled on the edge of the bed and ran his cold hands up your legs, your thighs quivering in response. You couldn't take it any longer; damn the consequences. "Loki, please..."

The god smirked. "You're going to regret that."

What you saw next stole the breath from your lungs. A blue tinge appeared in Loki's fingertips, slowly crawling beneath his clothing before appearing again at his collar. It was his Jotun form. Blue markings decorated his face, and red, knowing eyes stared into your own. Damn it. He knew this turned you on. "I'm sick of your games, Loki." You whimpered.

"Oh?" He chuckled. "Has my pet grown claws?" He moved closer, now kneeling directly between your legs. "Fear not, I shall try my best to tame you." Loki lowered his head, his cold breath making your toes curl as it hit your hot centre. Finally, finally! his tongue touched you exactly where you needed to be touched.

Loki's hands travelled up to your hips, pulling you closer against his mouth. You couldn't stop the wanton moan from escaping your lips, as you arched your back and gripped his raven hair between your fingers. He took one of his hands away from your hips, wet a finger in his mouth before teasing your entrance. His mouth returned to your clit, sucking and stroking with his expert tongue. After too long did the god decide to grace you with his digit, pumping it in and out of you. A second finger joined the first, and the stretch caused a subtle yet delicious burn to linger.

"Loki, please..." You begged. "Please, make me cum." Soon after you spoke, you felt a sensation like static spill onto your naked body. You didn't need to ask to know that Loki was using his magic. The feeling travelled to areas the god knew were most sensitive for you; your neck, your nipples... It heightened the pleasure that was already building in your belly, until you couldn't contain yourself any longer. The sounds that came out of your mouth would've made Steve Rogers blush. Loki helped you ride out your orgasm, slowing his movements down before finally lifting his face to meet your eyes.

Looking at him as he was right now, with blue skin, red eyes, messy hair and a crooked smile, you had never felt so content in your life. "I love you," you whispered. He cocked his head like a confused puppy; you don't think he heard you properly. You sat up. "Loki, I love you." His previous smile dropped, and so did his mouth as he tried to process what you said. "You don't have to say it back! I don't really even know why I said it to begin with, but it's the truth, and I told you I'd never lie to you, so-"

You were cut off by Loki's cold but soft lips. "I love you, too."