sub!Natasha x fem!Reader

A/N: sorry I haven't written anything for a while lol, too busy losing my virginity 🤪

You were in the middle of a debrief with Steve, Nat and Tony. Another successful mission - hallelujah. But, man, Steve's insistence with post-mission debriefs was really starting to grate on your nerves. After four days of recon, fighting and insufficient sleep, you were this close to snapping. And worst of all, you were horny. There's been an itch in your pants that you haven't been able to scratch for four fucking days. And it was all Natasha's fault.

Right now all you wanted to do was have a shower and touch yourself, but no, Captain America had to slap you in the face with all the mistakes you made during the mission, which, if you were being honest with yourself, wasn't even that many, and also, again, it wasn't your fault. But you couldn't exactly admit that, because that would leave the question 'whose fault was it, then?'. You could imagine how well that would turn out. 'Well, you see, Natasha had been bending over a lot, which usually I can deal with, but I could feel it in my bones that she was doing it on purpose. Yes, I suppose I could see how that could be viewed as sexualising a team member, but she started it!'

"Are you even listening to me?" You caught the end of Steve's sentence. You sat up straight in your chair, turning your gaze away from burning a hole into the wall opposite you and towards the Captain himself.

"Was there something worth listening to?" You asked nonchalantly.

Tony laughed. "She's got you there, Capsicle. I think we've all deserved some shut eye. If you need me, no you don't." He walked out of the room before Steve could argue.

Steve sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Alright, go on. But this isn't over. We're continuing this debrief tomorrow morning."

Without even waiting to say your farewells, you followed Tony's example and left the room. If you didn't know Steve, you'd say he loved the sound of his own voice. You beelined your way to the elevator, silently cursing Avengers Tower and its infinite number of floors. As you waited for it, you caught yourself just before you starting tapping you foot like the impatient twat you were.

"Someone's grumpy." Natasha strolled up to you, a small smile on her face. "You know, I left the room after you, and yet we've both managed to end up here at the same time."

"I'm really not in the mood, Nat. Go make fun of someone else." You huffed.

"I'm just saying, there's no need to rush." The doors dinged open, and the both of you stepped inside. Nat pressed the button for the 35th floor, where both your rooms resided. You thanked whatever god was listening that she didn't say anything for the entire elevator ride. As soon as the doors opened, you brushed past Nat, who teasingly called out, "Have fun!"

You would've stopped to consider what she meant by that, but the throbbing between your legs was a force to be reckoned with. Once you got to your room, you mindlessly slammed the door shut, before stripping and leaving your clothes scattered on the carpet. You walked straight into the bathroom, and turned the shower on. It felt so good to finally be able to run your hands over your bare skin without fear of someone seeing you. Your nipples had hardened in the cold air, before you stepped under the hot water. Let's get straight to business, shall we. You lowered your hand, the tips of your fingers grazed your folds, when a knock sounded at your bedroom door. You took a deep breath, trying not to scream in frustration. Maybe they would just go away. Next thing you heard was the door opening and then closing again.

Huh? Who the fuck did they think they were? Now you were pissed off. Turning the shower off, you yanked a towel around your body, your wet hair clinging to your neck, and opened the bathroom door. It was Nat. "I swear to God, Natasha! What the fuck do you want from me?"