Steve x fem!Reader x Bucky

"You sure you want to do this, doll?" Bucky asked, his hands cupping your face. This was something you'd been wanting for so long, it was a desire so raw and deep that it had taken over your mind and body. It was all you ever thought about - which hadn't gone unnoticed by the man before you. Bucky's metal thumb trailed over your lips, "I think I lost you for a moment. What's on your mind, sweetheart?"

You hadn't realised it but your eyes had fluttered closed. You opened them, and stared into Bucky's blue irises. "I want you. I want both of you."

You heard the bedroom door open behind you, and turned to see Steve standing there. "Starting without me?" He smirked, an expression not usually seen on the Captain's face, especially not in this context. The thought of seeing Steve in a way no one except Bucky had seen before made you giddy. He closed the door behind him before approaching the two of you. Steve held your chin between his forefinger and thumb. "I could hear your heartbeat from outside the room. There's no need to be nervous." He kissed you softly, before murmuring against your lips, "I promise we'll be gentle."

His words sent shivers down to your core. You raised your chin as if in defiance. "What if I don't want you to be?"

Bucky closed the space between the two of you as he pulled your body backwards into his chest. He pressed the side of his face against yours and inhaled deeply, as if trying to memorise your scent. His voice was husky. "Let's start the real foreplay, shall we? Steve?"

Steve and Bucky took their time undressing you. It was like a game to them; like they were testing themselves to see how long they could last before finally taking you. Honestly, you were a bit embarrassed by how wet you already were - all they had done was take your clothes off. Your back hit the silk sheets on the bed, the slight chill adding to the warm sensations of your body. 

Bucky found delight in undressing Steve while you watched, enraptured by the scene in front of you. He got down on his knees to take off Steve's pants, but once they were off he didn't stand back up. Bucky took Steve, half hard, into his mouth. He took him until his mouth reached the base, sucking softly and slowly. It was obvious to you based on how naturally Bucky performed this action, that it occurred quite frequently. Steve kept his hand on the back of Bucky's head, before gripping his hair and pulling him to his feet. He kissed him as softly as he had kissed you just moments before. 

Now they looked down at you. Their little show had caused you to clench your thighs, hoping to cause some friction without being too obvious about it. From the looks on their faces, it had been quite obvious. 

"It looks like you have a small problem, doll. We'd be glad to help you out." Bucky grinned. Their arousal was evident in their eyes and it gave you confidence, so you opened your thighs for them to see.

"I hope you do that sooner rather than later, or I might have to help myself." You trailed you hand down your stomach, but Steve was quick to catch it. You thought he'd give you another witty one-liner, but instead his mouth went straight to your cunt. You squeaked, surprised by his sudden move, but his tongue soon had you mewling in pleasure. 

Your head lolled to the side, and you absent-mindedly noticed that Bucky had now lost all his clothes, and was slowly pumping his hand up and down his cock, watching as Steve ate you out. Next thing you knew, Steve had pulled away and flipped you onto your hands and knees. Now, his warm mouth had found its way to your ass, the foreign feeling making you clench all over. You knew what he was preparing you for, and it made you drip just thinking about it.

Bucky had had enough of his hand. He reached into the bedside drawer and grabbed something, throwing it to Steve. He then gently pushed you up onto your knees so he could situate himself against the pillows. His erection flopped against his soft, muscled stomach, and you immediately took him into your mouth. You hummed, the vibration causing Bucky to moan. One of Steve's fingers swirled around your hole, and you felt something start to dribble down your cheeks. Lube. His finger slowly entered you, pausing at moments to ensure you weren't in pain. 

"You're doing so well, sweetheart." Steve praised you, as he slowly started pumping his finger. The praise made you blush with pride, and you started sucking Bucky off with a bit more enthusiasm. 

"I think she liked that, Steve." Bucky said between gasps, placing his metal hand on the back of your head, tugging your hair. "You like being called a good girl?" You pulled your head back.

"I'll do whatever the fuck you want as long as you keep talking to me like that." A second finger slipped slowly into your hole. An obscene sound exited your mouth. Bucky's cock twitched. 

"Steve, I don't think I can last any longer with the mouth she's got on her." Buck leaned his head against the headboard. 

"Patience, Buck. She's not quite there yet." Steve replied, pumping his fingers faster now.  

"No, I'm ready. I don't want to wait any longer. Please." You said, hoping Steve would relent. He took his fingers away. 

"I promised you we'd be gentle-" 

"And I told you I didn't want you to be." You turned to face Steve. "You're not going to break me." You kissed him, and he kissed you back fiercely. 

"You know, I'm feeling a bit left out here." Bucky chimed in, causing you to smirk. You moved to straddle his lap, and kissed him. You let his tongue enter your mouth, the feeling of it distracted you from his hands, which moved your hips to sink down on his length. You moaned into his mouth. This is what you'd been waiting for. He felt so good inside you, like a missing piece to your puzzle. You felt Steve's hands behind you, felt the tip of his lubed cock graze your hole. You shuddered. He slowly entered you, the stretch causing a burning sensation that hurt so good. You leaned your head against Steve's shoulder, all three of you pausing to adjust for a moment. 

"Please fuck me now." You said, half-delirious. Bucky and Steve smirked at each other, before finding a rhythm inside you - as one entered, the other pulled out. You felt such a sense of completion with the two men, their glistening bodies panting and gasping in unison to yours. You could hardly believe that this was happening. Steve was kissing your neck, his teeth and tongue grazing your skin, leaving a scattering of little love bites. Bucky couldn't keep his hands off you, his fingers moving over your nipples and massaging your breasts. 

Soon you began feeling the familiar coil of heat start to form in your belly. Your breathing grew more irregular, your mouth spouted unintelligible syllables that went unnoticed by the two men erratically fucking you. "I'm-I-I..." You didn't have it in you to finish your sentence before you came. Your strained cry seemed to vibrate against the walls of the bedroom. You could tell that Steve and Bucky were not far behind, their movements starting to grow sloppy. You felt gushes of heat spill into you from both sides, and heard the contented groans that followed. The three of you collapsed onto the bed, energy spent. 

You took a moment to regain your breath. "I've never been fucked like that before." 

"We'd be happy fuck you like that again, wouldn't we, Buck?" Steve laughed, but he was completely serious.

"More than happy, doll." Bucky smiled at the two of you.