sub!Peter x Reader

A/N: I literally don't know what happened with this but I promise there's smut. Let me know if you enjoy these imagines with a bit of plot as well as smut, or if you just prefer smut. Also if anyone's confused, reader has either a dick or a strap on. 

You'd known Peter Parker ever since the fight at the airport in Berlin. Tony had called you up, said he needed help and that you owed him one. God, you knew you'd live to regret the day you let Tony Stark save your life. You had hoped it would be something quick and easy. You were kidding yourself, honestly, because why would Iron Man need help with something quick and easy? 

As it turns out, helping Tony fight Captain America and Co. led you to a certain Spiderman. He was hyperactive and talkative and all the things you shouldn't be during a fight. There was one instance were he made you laugh, and as a result you got smacked in the face by one of Falcon's wings. 

When the two of you officially met, he gushed over you. At first you were confused as to how he knew you at all, but he went on to ramble about some footage being uploaded onto YouTube. Does privacy not exist these days? 

You and Peter actually kept in pretty close contact after Germany. You thought it gave him at least some sense of comfort, seeing as Tony never talked to him. You'd visit him every now and then, when you were able, and the absolute joy that lit up his face every time he saw you made the trouble worth it. It was during one of your visits when Peter told you about the Chitauri weaponry that was being used by 'an evil bird man'. Suffice to say, you stayed and helped him deal with it. It was during this ordeal that you began seeing Peter in a different light. His pain and suffering broke your heart, but the fact that he kept pushing through it to do the right thing amazed you to no end. 

Then Thanos happened. Peter was on a school trip the day he arrived, and you had just been aimlessly wandering the streets of Manhattan because you were bored. It was there where you met up with Tony, Bruce and two other men - Doctor Stranger and Wong. You were surprised to see each other in Bleecker Street, but with the panic that soon ensued they were glad to have an extra set of powered hands. During the fights that followed, you met up with Peter again, and the two of you somehow joined Tony - in space

You honestly don't remember much from that day, because only one memory kept playing over and over again in your head. Peter, who brought so much light and laughter into your world, was gone. He had dissolved into dust as you held him in your arms, crying for him to stay with you. He didn't. 

For the next five years you felt a constant numbness in your chest. Occasionally you'd visit Tony, Pepper and Morgan, but you felt like too much of a burden to stay for too long. Instead you stayed in Peter and May's apartment in Queens. They'd both disappeared, so you thought it right to keep the place in order for when they came back. Because they would come back. They had to. 

One day, out of nowhere, Tony contacted you, asking for your presence at the Avengers Compound. They had a plan. You weren't sure about the specifics, all you knew was that it might return Peter to you. 

And it did. Standing in the decimated remains of the facility and facing Thanos' army, you watched as dozens of portals opened up around you. All of Earth's heroes who hadn't survived the snap, as well as those who did, rushed forth. You ran closer to see if you could find him amongst the throng; damning Thanos and his ugly purple head. You shouted for him, voice coarse with anxiety; what if, for some reason, he hadn't returned? You heard your name being called from your left, and turned in time to catch Peter in your arms. You didn't think twice before kissing him. 

If you were to be completely truthful with yourself, you had been slightly protective over Peter since he'd returned. You couldn't help it, you'd lived without him for five years fearing that he'd died. You also knew Peter had nightmares, that he dreamed of his missing five years even though he never experienced them. He had even confided in you that one of his recurring nightmares was with you, that you were angry with him for leaving you alone for so long. And so you had decided you'd do whatever was in your power to give him something else to dream about. You'd tried a few different things; movie nights, a day at the beach, road trips, but there was one activity in particular that Peter seemed to enjoy the most.