chapter 11

Chapter 11

I followed Gold up to Mary Margaret's apartment, where Emma was staying. While he went in to talk to her, I sat on the stairs, a few minutes later Henry appeared and I smiled." What are you doing here, I thought you were grounded"

" my moms at a meeting until 5, so I'm here to see Emma" I nodded and followed him upstairs. He opened the door and froze, while I walked around him." Hi Emma" I greeted her and she nodded.

" give my regards to your mother" Gold told him and he nodded.

" can I stay here" I asked and he nodded before leaving. Once the door was closed Henry asked" do you know who that is"

" yeah, of course I do"

" good because I'm still trying to figure it out"

" I meant in reality" I smiled because I was the only one who knew, Henry noticed this and asked" do you know who he is, Abby" Emma eyes widened.

" yep and I'm not telling" I told him

" you actually believe him"

" yep, and you will too"

" who are you in the Enchanted forest, according to Henry" she asked and I smiled as Henry said " Abigail Quincy, raised by Rumpelstiltskin until she was 15 and he sent her to live with the Evil Queen." Emma raised an eyebrow and I shrugged" her parents made a deal with him, its a long story" I mumbled. I left so that they could talk, and went into the woods, after a few miles I sat on a log and sighed.

As I watched flowers grew and blossomed, decorating the ground in colors of blues, reds and yellows, along colors I couldn't even name. I sat there for a few hours just enjoying the smells and sounds before going back to town, just as Ruby's car flew passed me with Ashely at the wheel." Great" I mumbled before walking toward Gold's pawn shop. I was almost there when Emma's yellow bug flew passed. I went inside the shop to see Gold taking inventory " I can heal that cut, you know" he looked up and smiled.

" no, you don't, in fact you shouldn't have to use your gift for anyone, in this town you could have a second chance, live a normal life with a new name"

" its not who I am, or what I want, it never was and never has been, I may have wanted a normal life but you always told me, its not a curse, its a gift and Im meant to do great things with it" I told him as we walked toward the hospital.

" you choose now to listen to me" he asked

" amazing isn't it" I laughed.

" why don't you go home, I'll be there soon, Rose" I nodded and left. When I got home, I grabbed a pop tart and went up to my room. I grabbed a random book from the shelf, ironically it was 'Rumpelstiltskin'. I was just to the part about him making a deal with the princess, the deal was that he would get her first born if she couldn't guess his name, which was stupid, when Gold came into the house.

I came downstairs, book in hand as he hooked his cane on the coat hook.

" Ms. Swan it seems has made a deal with me"

" what did she want" I asked

" Ashely could keep her baby, if I got a favor from her in the future"

" oh, what was it a boy or girl"

" a girl, she named her Alexandra" then he noticed the book in my hand.

"How close is that book to the real thing" he asked going into the kitchen.

" well, the character does make deals but he's stupid, and speaks in rhythm, first he asks for her ring, then he asks for her crown and then he wants her baby, but the girl refuses, so he tells her that if she can guess his name, she gets to keep it. Long story short, she finds out the name and the guy runs off like a big baby "

" nope not me at all"

" its still a good story but the real story is better" I told him, before going upstairs.