How it all began? (Part 1)

'Ugh! Stop laughing you guys, this is killing me', Taehyung whined to his friends Jimin and Melita. They were currently sitting at a nearby cafe sipping some mochas and lattes and discussing Taehyung's problem at hand. Yes, the problem is literally sitting in their hands right now. The newspaper advertisement that Taehyung's parents published.

Looking for an eligible groom for our handsome son, Kim Taehyung

Our lovely son, Kim Taehyung is a dentist at Seoul Family Clinic. He is kind, smart, talented, willing to learn to cook for his future husband. We are looking for a suitable life partner for our 24 year old son.
The groom doesn't need to be rich; we only want someone who is good at heart and with a stable income. If you are interested, please contact us at the following numbers or email.
- Mr. And Mrs. Kim

'Guys, seriously what do I do? My parents are literally giving access to random men stalking me! The puny little chance I had of finding a good life partner is gone now thanks to this skit my parents played on me. I can't with them anymore. How can they be so naive. Creepy guys would be all after me and the good ones would probably think I'm a creep for posting such advertisements. ' Taehyung was freaking out at this point.

Coming back to reality, Melita pointed out, 'have you talked to your parents yet about this? I mean yeah when you gave consent you are willing to meet guys for marriage, I didn't imagine they would put up an ad!'

'Exactly!' Jimin chirped in. I mean is this 1940s? Putting up newspaper ads for an arranged marriage! I'm sorry as your friend I still need to crack jokes about this.

'Not helping guys' Taehyung at the verge of losing his patience now.

'Alright, alright. Let's think about it with a calm mind now. Maybe it wouldn't be that bad to meet some guys who respond from the ads. I mean they are not asking you to marry them right away! Think of it as a blind date or something. Who knows, maybe one of them would click', Jimin suggested. Which everyone felt is not a bad suggestion actually. I mean given Tae's nature, he probably wouldn't be able to say no to his parents demands.

After an elaborate discussion with his friends finally Taehyung budged.

Well then, let's see! Wouldn't hurt to meet few guys I guess...