Four: Aleksander Morozova

Four 

She was unconscious for a full three days. He could have easily had one of the staff watch her, but he had dragged her into this mess. He had to keep her safe. So, he watched her himself during the day. In the night, he retired to his room, and thought of her and her pretty face. She was a new twenty-one, a little scrawny maybe, with petite little breasts he desperately wanted to massage in his hand. With nipples that he wanted to suck on.

He pictured her waking up, being so desperately thankful that he had watched over her and begging him to fuck her there in her bed. He would strip her bare, then unbutton his pants, take out his cock, and thrust into her while biting down on her shoulder as she orgasmed calling his name so loudly it echoed through the house.

But the girl was his employee. Aleksander didn't mix business with pleasure. At least not in his own home. His office was a completely different story. But it didn't stop him from staying awake in his room having dirty thoughts about the girl at night. Nor did it stop him from reaching down his boxers, and rubbing his cock until his cum filled them as he called out her name, "Alinaaaaa."

By the third day, he was feeling a bit like a mad man. Genya had slipped in during the afternoon when he'd been eating his lunch and watching the girl. "Is she going to be okay?" Genya asked, looking at the woman that was supposed to be her nanny.

"She'll be fine, little one," he said, "come here and sit with me. What's that you've got?"

She smiled. "The old fairytale book."

"The old fairytale book, hm? I suppose you want me to read some of those to you, huh?"

Genya nodded. "Yes, please."

"Alright, come here and I'll read some. But we must whisper. We don't want to wake Miss Starkov."

Genya crawled up in his lap and handed him the book. He read her Snow White, which he knew she was a bit old for. But she loved them so much he didn't care. He was about halfway through the story when he heard a woman's voice say, "W-w-where am I?"

He smiled down at her. "Genya, why don't you go see if chef has some cookies?"

"But I want to meet---"

"Go along," he said, "I'll introduce you to in a little bit."

Genya frowned, and then ran off. He stared at the girl. She was beautiful, and he wanted her. He had never wanted anyone so much in his life. He could take the time to get to know her, or....

"Do you know who I am?" he asked.

She glanced up at him, her brows furrowed as she struggled to remember. "I don't.... the last thing that I remember is there was a car. There was an accident?"

He reached out and took her hand. "Your name is Alina Morozova. You're my wife. You were hit walking back to our home."

Alina sat up and raised an eyebrow. "Is...is the girl our daughter?"

He shook his head. "No, she's, my ward. We moved into this place to take care of her until she comes of age. She lost her parents. We're her only remaining family."

"Oh," she said, "you...you're my husband?"

He nodded.

"When did we get married?"

"Last week," he said, "it's new. We were moving into this place when you got hit. The doctor says you might have some memory problems, but you should be fine."

"Husband," she murmured, "the last thing I remembered, I was an orphan. I had just graduated college. I was supposed to go to a job----"

"You did," he said, "you met me and fell in love instead."