!!2nd Day!!

Hey!!!you said...

Hiii!!Do you need my help beautifull!!!~he said.

You just smiled when he called you beautifull!!you didn't understand what to say infront of this boy!!you were just amazed by his face nd his way of talking!!

He:-hey!!what you are thinking..what do you need sweety

You:-I-I just wanted to know the principle's office.Can umm can you just tell me where it is?

He:-ohhh!!lemme rather than telling lemme show you where it is.!

You:-okay cool then!

You both were talking until you asked his name and ofcourse about him!
He said his name is taehyung..he lives near the college and it was his 2nd year in the college and ofcousre he asked about you and you told him..that it was your dream college and it is your 1st year!!

Until you both were talking you were finally at principle's office!!so you were sad because you wanted to talk more with him and suddenly before entering room he asked your number..

You were shocked because it was so foward!!but you giggled and gave him your number!

After doing your talk with principle and your paper works!!you were literally searching for taehyung..
When you suddenly met a person who 1st bumped into you and you were so pissed after seeing him..
he was with his books..wearing glasses..had a smirked face when you both bumped into each other!!

You said; why you are always coming in my way:(

He:- when you walk try to walk with your eyes opens babygirl!
You were shocked when he called you babygirl.

You:-who the fuck you are!!that called me babygirl..

He:-my name is jeonjungkook baby!!this name will be on your tongue forever.

You just ignored him and ran towards your class because you have your classes now!!and you don't wanna miss it.

You were sitting on your bench..and you were bored when that boy suddenly entered and he was your professor like seriouslyyy

!!JEONJUNGKOOK YOUR PROFESSOR..