!!!7th Day!!!

He said-
I'll go slow ok. If it hurts then tell me princess okay?

You felt happy after hearing this statement bcoz he cares for you.

Both were kissing each other and suddenly he slowely pushed himself in slow which made you in pain. And you felt like crying with moaning a bit.

Jungkook started to kiss you on your faces & everywhere to make you feel good.

Jungkook:- don't worry baby! The pain will turn into pleasure just wait.

Then pushed all length into you and asked for your permission to move. And you nodded with yes.

He started thrusting himself in you slowely slowely. Now your pleasure were taking over you so you said him to go faster and he started thrusting faster like there is no tomorrow!

That moment was everything for both of you. You both were a moaning mess.

Y/N:- jungkook! I-I'm cum~ahhhh

He started to hit you gspot which made you weak & you were shaking, your legs were trembling but the pleasure he was giving was everything for you.

Jungkook:- yes!princess just cum with me umm..yeahh lets cum together.

And with that you cummed all over his dick and he cummed in you.

You were tired so he showered you and cleaned you. He was looking like a caring husband, he placed you on bed and started to take clothes for you and him.

He gave you a shirt and trouser of him & kissed your lil.nose which made you smile!

He changed and he helped you to changed the clothes!

Jungkook:- let's watch some drama baby~

Y/N:-okay!

Y/N POV:-
You both headed downstairs and sat on couch. You were searching for some movies & drama until you find something else, it was the file named *my baby*

You just went to his file and opened.
*jungkook was in the kitchen, making some food for both of you*

There were some photo's of a girl! Which was beautifull and sexy & you also found a picture of jungkook with that girl, hugging each other. Which made your heart a little sink & jealous!

Yaa!!why im being jealous? But who is this girl and why she is hugging jungkook?and why her photo's file name is baby?why?
Everything was going inside your head when jungkook called you in the kitchen to help him!

You just felt a lil. Betrayed after seeing this pics!

You don't know what to do right now! You were blank! Until jungkook approached you.

Jungkook:- what happened baby? I called you and you didn't responded me,? And why you're looking so pale?

You closed the laptop and said-
Jungkook i-i think that umm i have some work now!my friends texted me and said they wanna do a group study so i-i think i've to go!

Jungkook:- but baby?why today and its sunday also?

Y/N:- i think u have to go,bye!
You got up from couch and were ready to go outside until jungkook grabbed your hand.

Jungkook:- anything wrong?you can tell me,princess!

Y/N:- no professor. Nothing is wrong its just-

You were saying until he hugged you and kissed you on your forehead which made you a lil. Uncomfortable now! So you thought of getting apart from that hug and you leaved that place.