Aab Kehna Hoga

"Kuch rishte dil ke itne karib hote hain ki jaise humare wajood ka ehem hissa ban jate hain. Kab humare hone na hone mein unka hona na hona mayine rakhne lagta hai pata hi nahi chalta. Kagaz ke sheedon jaise ye rishte humare ehsas ki syahi se likhe hue wadon pe tike hote hain. "

Kuch aisa hi dhani rang mein lipta hua rishta hai Humare Avneil ka so chalo inke safar se judte hain.

..............let's begin

Avneil are married and it was fixed by their parents. That means this love story is approved by parents, their blessings and trust.

It's been an year since Avneil are bond in this beautiful bond of Holy Matrimony. Everything between them was fine sweetness of friendship a perfect blend of understanding and a pinch of salty nok jhok. And and something beautiful was also present from both the sides.... It was a smooth journey going on until and unless the gap was widening among them. Even though they hadn't confessed their feelings to each other they were pulled towards each other every now and then. Still the gap wasn't filled. Well how it occurred and how can it be filled with love let's see.

It's was one fine evening. Avni was sitting on the swing in the balcony witnessing the sun to finally melt in the lap of night the saffron shades scattered with pinkish clouds having a salsa dance together was giving a beautiful sunset. Waiting for the moon to shine it's love to meet its only star to create beam on other's face. But Avni was having havoc inside her she was fighting between her feelings or more probably the feelings her husband has in return. Lost in her thoughts she heard sound of wheels scratched to the grounds making her to come out from the ocean of negative thoughts to only witness Her Husband having his Coat in his arms hanging and tiredness on his handsome face. She sighed and came to the entrance gate to help him taking his laptop bag and coat(blazer). Neil made himself comfortable on the couch and drank the whole glass of cold water offered by his caring wife. Well he then put the glass on the table and smiled to his wife. In return Avni smiled too but that was not reaching to her eyes however Neil was unaware of her inner turmoil. After settling down on the dinning table Avneil had their breakfast as they were alone shweta and praksh went to a marriage of their relative and bebe was with Maddy and Kareena for few months in London. And thus Avni was home alone the whole day untill Neil returns from His Office. He was already having hectic schedules and these all were not letting him to spend time with Avni. And as it is said ' khali dimag shaitan ka ghar ' Avni was assuming that he just cares for her and completing his responsibilities as a Husband in this marriage little did she know what he feels how much she means to him. Well both weren't expressing themselves to the other further advancing the gap. Both completed their dinner and went to their room.

As usual Neil was busy in his laptop and Avni was arranging his things when suddenly she noticed sometimes to boil her blood give rise to her insecurities and more precisely her ill thoughts. Their it was a bracelet and her jealousy and misunderstanding aroused again.

Having a lump in her throat Avni spoke with great difficulty and to sound normal..

Avni: Neil whose bracelet is this?

Neil without averting his gaze from his laptop still working said in calm tone

Neil: haan?? Kya bol rahi ho Avni baad mein bata dena pe aayunga jo bhi pasand ki saree tumhe chahiye hogi do do le aaunga abhi ye presentation complete kar lene do.

Avni was however feeling good to hear that he always focus on completing his all responsibility towards her either it's clothing, medicines when she falls ill half an equal opportunity in this relation but shrugging her thoughts again her focus shifted to the question to whom this bracelet belongs?