Woh Gulaab Ishq

I was arranging the bouquets at the place that can attract the buyers

I was arranging the bouquets at the place that can attract the buyers. The hustle of the crowd was making the surrounding more energetic and joyful.

Temple was decorated with multi flowers adorning the place where the Supreme Lord resides. The row was pushing each other to reach inside the temple and offer Shri Prasadam and perform the Aarti. Some were busy buying Diyas while some were shaking Shrifal to check the amount of coconut water it has inside, some were selecting the sweets and Pitambari along with Chunari. Everyone was having a smile on their face because when you offer your prayer to the Supreme being you feel divine, you feel pious, you feel Blessed!

I was just arranging my shop as it was the time of dawn and we open it at this time so that devotees can offer these beautiful flowers to the Lord. Sun was rising slowly as if waking up from the slumber he was in the arms of night. The sky was dark still but the sun was scattering the shine slowly from the east. It was like the sun was engulfing the whole sky in a hug so as to pass the sunlight to each layer of the sky.

I was humming a hymn when someone poked my arm and I pinched my eyes in not again!

" Bass Gana hi gate rahoge ya Gulab aur Baijanti ki mala ko ache se sahej ke rakhoge. Zara dekhna woh gende i mala piroyi hai ya nahi "

" Aap na Kaki maine sab pehle se kar diya hai dekhiye woh rahe Gulab ki lattar, woh wali Gende ki aur ye rahi mere hanth mein apki Baijanti mala.... hogaya? Ya koi aur bhi mala pironi hai "

" Haan haan thik hai dekh to zara woh peela Aurkid dekhna "

" Kaki woh Peela Aurkid nahi Yellow Orchids Hota hai kitni baar bataya hai apko " I corrected her and she gestured to focus on work

" Neil dekhna Beta woh aaj ek afsar aane wale hain unka order likh lena kaffi bada order hai "

" Ji kaki " I smiled and she walked down the shop to perform her prayer.

I came to this city from my small village to work on my own even though it's a small work I want to earn and get a respectable job Afterall It's far better than to join a pathetic family business where my identity will be lost and I would only be recognized by the Surname of my grandfather and will be labeled after his business.

I could have had a luxurious life if I would have extended the textile business but I choose this path.

I wanted to do nothing as my only wish was to watch this world grow - grow like a flower. My life was having the fragrance from these flowers that entered through my hands every morning. Kaki has handed me this shop as she considers me her only son. It's truly said some relations are pure than blood relations.

Though she always acts strictly whenever I am busy reading Romantic novels whereas she wants me to sulk over-engineering. But I was always engrossed in the world where one can touch those snows directly falling from the sky as a blessing never have I ever experienced that and I lived those emotions there in the books. The words transmitted me to another world.