Ankaha Ishq

The weather was cold outside. All the pine trees were smiling under the blanket of snowfall. As the sky was turning from dark to a light shiny surface. Pulling the blanket off of snow by melting them, the sun peeped inside a house spreading the brightness.

A man was setting his denim Jacket and muffler. Gelling his hairs well he put on his watch and turned to the window of his wide furnished room. Glancing at his watch he opened the curtains to let the breeze hug him. A cold chilling breeze entered and swayed the white bedsheet , white curtains and white dazzling dreamcatcher. It made a sweet tickling sound breaking the chain of thoughts of that man. Wiping a lone tear and a content smile he turned around to walk out of his room. He reached down and wished his sweet small family. Including his Swagster Bebe, overprotective Mom and an understanding Dad all he wasn't having was only known to his heart.

" Tillu aaj tu pehle aa jana har baar ki tarah ye Ghazlon ke concert mein jane ki zaroorat nahi hai Gots it? "

" Will try mom! " he said smiling knowing that he would make another excuse to anyhow attend his Ghazal

" I wonder how you tolerate those long boring music and then always be the one among them on every second day! Why don't you join us in today's small family get together.

" I would prefer starving alone on an island than on attending a family get together "

"TILLU " she scolded while he rolled his eyes and said he is done with today's breakfast.

" Tu bhi na Shweta janti hai ki usse Ghazal ke sath subah shuru aur raat khtam karne ki aadat hai aur tu hai ki ! "

" I want to make him enjoy his life. Aab umar hai uski ladki shadki pataye ghume date pe jaye kya Ghazal mein ataka hua hai "

" Shweta Ji Apka ladka iss mamle mein Baba aadam ke zamane se aaya hai usse ye ladki vadki patana to aane se raha " he laughed earning a glare from his wife and from his mother too.

......................................

" Gamzada hone se Pehle
Iss Kadar Banjar hone se Pehle

Woh Imarat badi aabad thi
Ek tanha khandar hone se pehle "

He wrote these lines in his diary sitting in the library and then touched each letter as if feeling it through the sheet and ink. Again wiping a lone tear he smiled and just then he heard his name. The name from that mouth which turned it musical, turned it more sweeter and enchanting. He inhaled a deep breathe and exercised for a second before turning.

" Neil " again came a sweet voice that always had goosebumps effect all over his body.

" Haan Avni " he said without turning collecting his diary notebook and pen in a rush.

" Kuch chupana sikh liya hai tumne
lagta hai aab samjhdar ho gaye ho

Nazre churane lage ho aab har baat pe
Lagta hai Ishq ke karzdar ho gaye ho........ "

She teased him with her ever charming smile but she wasn't aware what her each words were impacting. His vision blurred but like always he blinked his eyes and smiled looking at her. However she caught that but kept silent.

" Lafzon ko likh kar chand ke daman mein chupa rakha hai
Kabhi Chandani bikhre to padh lena "

He said and walk past her while she was in daze not understanding the meaning behind his words. Shrugging her questions she ran behind him.

" Are Neil suno na aaj Gazal ka concert Sham 7 baje hai maine prepare kar li hai lyrics tum chalo milke ek baar pract....." she couldn't complete as he interrupted her before.