Tum Kaffi Ho Mere Liye.

Continuous sound of Horns were irritating people. In a traffic a car was struck. A couple was sitting inside.

The man was continuously blowing the horn and due to frustration he banged his hand on the staring wheel.

While the lady was having her head leaned on the window. Gazing intently outside at a particular direction. Many emotions were oscillating in her black doe shaped eyes.

The man shifted his gaze from the front traffic to his left side. He at once softened his eyes and followed the direction where the lady was gazing.

There it was a blue board with an advertisment" parenthood is your right. Be blessed to nurture an angel . " He read and gulped. Immediately shifting his gaze from the board he focused towards the road absent minded.

In this huge traffic there came a voice near their car's window " Bhagwan apki jodi salamat rakhe "

The lady at once returned from her loop thoughts and looked towards the old lady blessing the couple.

She unzipped her purse and handed some money with a small smile. Blessing the couple that old lady went.

After sometime the man looked towards his side and a small girl with balloons in her hand and face with a huge responsibility on her shoulder with untidy dress and messy hairstyle was walking towards their car.

That girl was knocking at the windows and peeping Inside searched for those children who would ask their parents to buy them her balloons. And when she doens't find any child in those cars the sparkle from her eyes use to fell down just like a fallen leaf.

" Neil.... Neil " came a small soft voice

"Huhh " he said looking towards the lady sitting with him.

" What happened Avni? " He asked confusingly

" Where are you lost " she asked
" Nothing just casual " he said and again looked towards that balloon girl from the corner of his eyes

Avni followed his gaze and looked towards the girl. She smiled a little and looked at her efforts and search. How she hoped a little up to look at the back seat of the cars in search of children. And when she didn't find any her eyes showed failure.

When that girl walked towards Neil's car his heart beat rose. That search in her eyes. Don't know why the failure she felt after not finding a little child was the same loneliness and aloofness he was feeling. When she knocked on his window. He immediately moved his car a little ahead.

Avni looked at him shocked and perplexed. She read his eyes. Whirlpool of emotions certain unsatisfactory lines on forehead and a deep sigh.

She again leaned towards her window and walked in the memory lane of there first meet and how both ended up being married for 7 years.

............

It was a friend's marriage in Jaipur where both Avni and Neil met. With a small talk during dinner they started a bond of friendship.

Baaton ka Silsila kabhi ruka hi nahi. Coffee date se shuru Hui baat kaab raat bhar takiyon tale karwat badlane lagi pata hi nahi chala. Dono ko khat likhna pasand tha. To masla ye hua ki ek sheher mein hone ke bawajood dono khat se baat karne lage.

Woh baat alag thi ki Avni ne Neil ki kharab handwriting wale khat pe har baat hass kar naye khat ke sath bheja tha.

Phir kya tha dono ishq ko apna baithe aur phir jo dil ko sahi laga ussi ko ehmiyat di.

Both tried hard to convince their parents. From convincing their parents to be stable together in there career both were bound in the sacred thread of holy matrimony. Neil was an  assistant manager in textile industry. Whereas Avni was a web designer.