ARC FIVE:CH-5.5

Emperor Wang. The whole world knew him. He was the infamous emperor who dethroned his father at the young age of twenty, seven years ago, dyeing the imperial palace of Da Lao kingdom with blood. He was the cold, ruthless man who had put an end to the late emperor's tyranny, not even sparing the empress and the officials who had their hand on corrupting the kingdom. In normal cases someone like him would be seen as a war hero who have saved the kingdom but the ruthlessness of emperor Wang and his thrist for bloodlust made it impossible, instead gave him the nickname of the bloodthirsty emperor. Rumour has that he didn't even blink his eye before beheading someone with his sword. Staying in his own majestic palace alone, without any concubines or any wife, the palace of the emperor was rumoured to be dyed in red, smelly blood almost every night, as he killed off the servants working in his palace to quench his bloodthirst.

But now the same man rumoured to be the devil was smiling brightly hugging the academy's cold beauty, both of them staring lovingly at each other, with their eyes leaking honey.

"Hehe!"

"!!!" The crowd was stupified to see the bloody emperor giggle like a teenager, his eyes locked onto Sheng Yan. What's more shocking was how Sheng Yan was also giggling like a little kid as he hugged the taller man.

"Geez....why are you laughing like an idiot?" Ivar chuckled, his face lighting up visibly. As he spoke he tilted his head upwards, ogling at Wang Lei. 

"Because I am happy to be with you."

Ivar tiptoed on his toes. At the same time he pulled Wang Lei down a bit by his shoulder.

~smooch~

Ivar immediately kissed the other person on the cheek. His white teeth were showing through his parted lips as he smiled happily. "Mee too! I am also very happy."

"Hng!" Guang Wang Lei could barely contain the urge to carry his kitty in his arms, kissing him out of breath as he would carry him through the crowd.

Ivar was very happy to see his man. Guang Wang Lei was blushing upto his ears, the tip of it tinted with a light blush. He forgot about all the bad things he was planning. Now that this person was before him he was going to spend as much time as possible with Wang Lei and be happy with him. Back then Ivar thought that no matter how hard this person might grow on him he thought that he would inevitably end up choosing his revenge over Wang Lei. But now....he finally got his answer.
"Lets be happy."
He whispered to Wang Lei. He interwined their hands together, clasping them with a grip, as if unwilling to let it go.

Guang Wang Lei was very happy to see his kitty purr at him so lovingly. He bent down to kiss him on the forehead.
*Kiss*  "We will."

The crowd was shocked speechless as the two people disregarded their presence as if they were dust particles in the air. The two people kept glancing at each other as they left, their hands tightly joined together, even the atmosphere around them was oozing with blooming spring.

"Oh my gosh!"

What the hell did they see?

No one could comprehend it. Not even in their dreams.

Dreams....

"Huff...huff.....Xiao Ming!" Her eyes widened when she saw her son stare down at her with cold, ruthless eyes. The blade in his hand was shining with a lustrous glint, its tip leaking with a cold aura. The hilt of the sword had a red dragon imprinted on it, a pink flower keychain attached to it.
Then the tip of the blade slightly moved.