ARC EIGHT:CH-8.3

"...." Guang Wang Lei stared at the trap set before him. The world where a young couple with a lovely child were having a great picnic together, viewing the ocean from the hill top. The child had a bright smile, his eyes lighting up everytime he spoke to the two lovely couple accompanying him. Seeing how the child playing by the sea shore had such a bright face, he now understood why that person liked the ocean so much.

Chuckling, "Why did they even bother to set up such a trap like this? Did they perhaps thought I would lose myself to this mirage of him?" He couldn't help but wonder. Despite that he stuck around for longer, staring at that child with such a bright smile that could blind even the brightest star in this universe.
Guang wang Lei heard the cry of a newborn. The child who was a little bit older now held the baby, his hands careful and gentle towards the infant.

"Alex! Let's call him that!!" The young boy exclaimed happily. His cheeks were blushing red with happiness, the look of fullfilment on his face was very adoring.

As soon as the baby started to walk on his two legs he began to follow around the young boy. When he began to talk he would always follow his older brother calling out his name each and every time, tagging behind him as if he were his tail. Very soon another little child was added into the frame. A lovely little girl. She resembled the mother of the couple perfectly. Just like the other boy this little girl was always busy tailing her elder brother.

"Ibar...."

"Brother..."

The two little kids were always following their elder brother. His person was always in the kitchen making food for his family with his mother.  

Guang Wang Lei had this heart-wrenching soreness in his throat when he saw how perfect and loveable this family before him was. It was just an illusion. A trap set by them for him. But....seeing the childhood of his love one, a past where that person was so happy and bright, smiling all the time, his face full of love and fullfilment whenever he was with this family made Guang Wang Lei realise how cruel that world had been to his person.
It broke him even more when he saw the child's happy life destroyed, all his loved ones leaving him one by one.
Guang Wang Lei himself had his childhood stripped away by those awful fate bestowed upon him by the gods. It was one of his greatest regret that he could never save his childhood even in his world's parallel universe. Neither could he ever save his parents in any of those other world of his. Although his parents loved him so much before they died, the memories he had of them was vague and incomplete.
But for his kitty...that was not the case for him.

The liveliness in his eyes died. The shallow darkness and the layer of painful look in his eyes grew more and more on him. Guang Wang Lei saw his person lose all the light in him, his eyes becoming more and more emptier, as if he had become a lifeless person.
Blood. The stain of blood and the smell of it was the only distraction his person could find to vent out his anger onto this world.

*Stab*

Guang Wang Lei walked towards his person, who was kneeling on the ground with a sword stabbed into his chest. He raised the blade again, stabbing himself over and over in the same place.

"Please..."

"I want to die....let me.."

"I want to leave.....please..."

He sobbed. But the world did not let him do so. It did not let him die, healing his body over and over again.
His lifeless eyes were drenched with painful droplets, the scorching drops trailing down to the chin of his face and down onto the floor, dropping down onto the poodle of blood staining the floor.