ARC FIVE:CH-5.9

A few weeks later the world was in chaos.

All the kingdoms were thrown upside down by  shocking national news that spread so suddenly.

The Zhans of the Youh kingdom were accused of treason against the imperial family. The details were not announced to the public yet as the accused were being detained by the emperor of youh kingdom.
While on the other hand. 
General Xian from the Xan kingdom was convicted of treason against the his own kingdom. Emperor Xan have discovered his hidden troops that were preparing for a coup against the ruler of the kingdom. Moreover many of the illegal activites regarding arms distribution was actually the work of the traitor general. Many other illegal charges were also made on the general. He was being held in the imperial prison being questioned further. Meanwhile his troops were all executed the moment they were discovered.

"Huff...huff...." General Xan was panting heavily. He was covered in blood from head to toe. Even though he was being brutally tortured he did not feel pain. Instead what filled his mind was the question. "How did he find out?"
He have been carefully preparing for a rebellion, to seize the throne...for so many years and has been very careful not to leave any traces or leave even a peck of evidence that could cause his actions to be caught so how did this snake emperor Xan find out.
He was in no state to talk.

Clang.

He heard the sound of the cell open. Through blurred vision he could tell that it was that fucking snake emperor.
Emperor Xan stared at his cousin. This cousin of his was always an eyesore to him, a tiger lurking around the throne, preying on the throne ready to sprang up on it anytime. He have been trying so hard to deal with this tiger but in vain all he found was nothing! Nothing!
However the god blessed him with his boon of vision. The dreams that showed him everything changed the game to flip over in a split second.
"May the god's blessings be with me. Thanks to the god." He prayed, giving his gratitude to the god. Steering his eyes back to his cousin....he bend down near him.
"Tsk. You were always a threat to my current position. I am so thankful that now I won't have to deal with you anymore."
He got up then looked at the soldiers.

"Drag him out! His execution is today!" Emperor Xan gave his command.

The soldiers dragged out his bloody body. When they were at the execution stand General Xan saw a huge crowd flocking the area like bees. Even from this height he could tell that they were cursing at him.

"Traitor!"

"Shame on you!"

"Shame on prince Xan!"

Just like this his head was rolled off the guillotine the moment the execution commenced.

"General Xan is dead." Nulis reported to Ivar. "And the world has started to crumble little by little."

"Hm..." Ivar wasn't worried about the world being destroyed just because of a few deaths. This was why he did not aim for Yue Ling but the love interests instead. As long as Yue Ling was still alive the world wouldn't burn down in an instant. Meanwhile if it were the love interests, their deaths would progress the crumbling of this world little by little.
"Anything else?" He asked.

The system replied again. "Uncle Zhan from Youh kingdom is currently being tortured in the imperial prison of the kingdom. The emperor is preparing everything he needs to send him to execution."

As expected. Ivar smiled. "Tsk. These greedy emperors are so useful. Look at them doing the cleaning for me, dealing with it so swiftly. Tsk. Tsk. I only had to show them the way they would die by the hands of the two love interests and now they are already flipping the table. Good job to them." After a slight pause he asked. "What about that rotten Xiao Ming and the others?"