Chapter 21

Foolish~ 21

*so I'm sorry it's getting boring ......

I'll pick it up I promise!!

Lol this chapter is like an authors note/ filler chapter.

Thank you so much for hanging on to foolish!!!

~Kay Robs*

*REESE POV*
*2 weeks later*

I had gained 2 pounds since I moved to London. But I'm still down to 1 meal a day. My stomach churns with nausea when I see food.

But Niall has me on a diet that actually tastes good.

I sat at one of his barstools. Slightly turning myself with my foot against the island.

I slid my fingers across the mouse pad of my new laptop. Scrolling through Pinterest.

"Hey babe" Niall comes out from his bedroom.

"Hey love" I say smiling.

"So. I've been thinking...." He sits on the chair next to me.

"Yeah?" I Ask. He bites his bottom lip. Clearly nervous of my answer.

"Niall just ask me!" I laugh.

"Would you like to.... Go back to Ireland and see my family with me?" He asks.

My eyes widen and my stomach drops.

"What?" I ask. Shocked.

"Oh baby we don't have to...." He starts but I cut him off.

"No no! I would love to I just.... What.... Your family... What do they think of me?!"

"Hey hey. No! My family thinks nothing bad of you Reese. They know and love you just as I do. I've been calling them from the start of this process. This entire month they have known everything. That's what I was doing in my room. Calling to tell her that I want to take you back home. To get you out the fuss and escape to tiny Mullingar. Where the most people know is how to cook food" Niall says.

We were holding hands now. The soft glow in his eyes matched the charming smile.

"Okay" I say smiling widely.

"Okay? Okay. Let's pack!" He says taking my hand and pulling me to my bedroom.