Chapter 5

Foolish ~5

*sorry it's short! But it's just a quick update on Niall's end!!

Enjoy!! Xx ~Kay Rob

*

*NIALL'S POV PRESENT DAY*

I knew Reese wouldn't have done that to Harry. But I wasn't too sure. He is my best mate and I couldn't leave his side, especially after the trauma he faced afterwards.

But I've known Reese for many years. One direction has been together for 5 years now. That's how long I've known her. And it only took a couple months to become inseparable.

Reese sounded so drained on the phone. Her voice was hoarse and thick. She must have been drinking. God she never was like that. She was a mindless idiot for keeping a secret like that, see Harry fade away, and still keep the secret. But the fans really went psyco. They stole the film from the camera crew and published this lie. It ruined her life.

A couple months after the incident I saw her on the news and people were spitting on her at a mall.

No one deserves that treatment.

The actor playing her counterpart had a wife and they weren't even touched.

My hands gripped the steering wheel angrily. I can't believe she went through this. And now she's living in the shadow of her mistake.

For all I know she could be jacked up on drugs and alcohol.

I feel terrible for not coming after her sooner. I've always cared for my Reese. I've never stopped.

I'm the jerk for leaving her behind for a year. The other lads missed her but they see the bad side of the situation.

I arrive to the Dublin airport.

I was wearing a OnePiece, so i put my sunglasses on and zip up the hood almost all the way, grabbed my backpack, and went to get the quickest flight to America. I assume she's in LA because of the movie.

So I set there first.