Chapter 31

Foolish~31

*REESE POV*

Harry's girlfriend had broken up with him yesterday and I didn't know until now. Liam told me she left because of me. Which makes me feel terrible. Harry is still trapped in this pit of hell I caused.

"Reese stop it" Harry snaps me out of my thoughts.

"What"

"It's fine. She was annoying anyways"

"Harry I'm so sorry.."

"I SAID IT WAS FINE" he yells. He stops and closes his eyes and scrunches his fists.
"Enough. It's done, over, let it go".

Harry walks over to the fridge to grab a bottle water.

I'm stunned. My blood cold and thick. He's mad. That's what I've always been afraid of. Nialls not here. Liam's out with Sophia. It's just me and Harry.

He walks over to the couch and sits beside me.

I'm frozen with my nails dug into my arm.

"I miss you" he says and I mentally slap myself.

"Huh" I'm startled from my words.

"I'm sorry I yelled. You just... Dig a deeper hole than you need to. It's not your fault" he says and I retract my nails.

"How?"

"I miss you so much Reese" he says. Knowing the risk he's taking.

"It hurt me so much to see you in the hospital. And I know Niall means well.... But.. It's hard seeing you two" he says.

I don't know what to do. I can't move. Or speak.

"Harry.. I..." The most unexpected thing happens.

Harry crashes his lips on mine. This is happening so fast I'm getting whip lash. But my mind won't let me pull away.

Instead, it pulls him more.

Harry leans me back.

"Wait" I breathe. "What about Liam? Or anyone".

"He's out for the night. No one else will be here" he says as he continues.

The familiar taste is in my mouth. Harry's cologne sweeping through my senses.

"Why?"

"I need you. I miss you." Is all he says.

His thumbs find the spots by my hip bones.

That fricken spot.

Only Harry knows where it is.

I moan.

He laughs.

Ass..

Suddenly Niall enters my brain.

I slow down.

"Shit" he says backing completely off me.

"I'm.. Sorry" he says.

My body immediately craves his touch again. But... Niall.

"Um. Don't tell Niall and I won't say anything" Harry says going into his room.

I follow.

He sits on the edge of the bed and grips his hair.

"Harry.." I whine.

"What?"

"I miss you too..." I croak.

His eyes grow wife and now he's frozen.

"I was afraid to tell you. I was afraid you'd kick me out of here and fend for myself... I was afraid.." I ramble as his massive and soft hand finds my cheek.

"You're afraid of me?" He asks. Fear totally engulfing his eyes.

"Uh.." I can't answer.

"Reese... You're afraid of me"

I can't look in his eyes. Now I've really hurt him telling him how I feel.

"I'm such a dick.." He says and I'm confused. "I've treated you so terribly since this whole thing happened. This mistake".

My stomach is boiling.

"I believe you Reese. It's been beaten out of me. I no longer refuse" he says. And my heart starts to cry. If possible.

"I've been dying for you to tell me that. Especially where we are right now" I say. Tears leave my eyes.

"You're mine Reese. You have always been and you always will be" he says.

"No" I say.

"What. Why not?"

"You threw me out Harry. You can't say you've always loved me when you didn't" I snap.

The sweet moment ceasing to exist.

He's speechless.

"Harry. Just tell me you're sorry. And I'll tell you I'm so sorry. But this time.... Sorry is for good"

He hesitates.

"Reese. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for treating you like shit. I'm sorry for not listening to you. I'm so so sorry babe".

That word burning in my chest.

"I'm sorry I made that stupid choice not to tell you. I'm so sorry" I cry and can't say anything more.

He takes me in his arms. I squeezed him so tightly I'm nervous to suffocate him. But he just rubs my back and hums.

I find his lips due to his tall frame. It was so tender. So needy. I need Harry. No matter what hell we went through. I need him.

I begin to fumble with his sweatpants. He smiles and backs up to close and lock the door.

Secrets will be secrets when it's something you "need".