Chapter 1

Foolish~1

*2 years earlier*

"Hurry up Reese!! We'll be late" my eyes snap open from a deep sleep.

I blink away the blur of my eyes as I see a frantic Harry scurrying to throw things in his suit case.

I glance at the small clock of the hotel night stand.

"SHOOT HARRY WE HAVE TO BE AT THE AIRPORT IN 20 MINUTES WHY DIDNT YOU WAKE ME UP??" I fling the covers off of me and scramble out of bed.

"You looked so peaceful and adorable. I just couldn't" he smirks as I realize he's looking at a half naked me. Just in a tshirt of his.

I toss a pillow at him.

"Stop you creep!" I say as he laughs dodging the fluffy material.

"Stop it you're distracting me!" He mimics my tone.

I run to tackle his large frame. But my 5'1 stature is defying. He grabs me and plops me on the bed. Falling on top of me.

"Ooooohhhhh" I groan from his weight.

"Oh come on not now Re" he teases. Kissing my lips forcefully. My favorite.

I shove the playful styles and I bounce up.

"Yeah. Let's go!" I run to change. I throw on joggers and a KISS tee I found in Harry's bag. I tied my white vans and rolled my hair in a bun.

"Ready?" Harry says grabbing my bag right after I zip it.

"Yep!" I pull my phone off the charger and throw both in my purse.

We enter the lobby to an infuriated Paul.

"You're late you two" he says leading us out of the hotel. Thank god we went out the side and there are no fans around.

We hop into the escalade and speed off.

I look out the window and see a rainy London whip by. Harry's quick to put his cheek on mine and do the same.

"Say goodbye to London for a while love" he says.

We are about to head out on One Direction's "Where We Are" tour. The biggest tour of their career. Stadiums all around the world.

The boys have really grown in fame the past 3 years. 3 number 1 albums. Tons of awards. Things have really been cut out for them.

Then there's me. A wanna be actress. I have done several things for film and theatre. But nothing big enough for a career change.

I have known Harry since X-Factor. I was on a film assignment with my agency. I met him and the boys and fell in love with them all. Especially the one with the bouncy curls and green orbs for eyes. We've been together for just over 2 years. And it couldn't be better.

Harry sneaks a peck on my cheek.

"Has your agent called you lately?" He asks as if he read my thoughts.

"No.. Not since that horrible audition in Cheshire" I moan at the memory.

"Was that the one where you were very ill and the casting director said he was talking to a chipmunk?!" Harry chuckles and I whack him.

"Hey!" He whines.

"You know I hate bringing that up!" I shout.

"Hey hey come here" he laughs a deep throat laugh. Forcing me to be held in his massive arms.

"I love you" he whispers in my ear.

"I love you too" I sigh in defeat.

By the time I can break free from his grasp we arrive at the airport. Faint screams are heard.

"Mmmmm not this early" I groan.

"Re.. They are my fans. I'm nothing without them" he corrects my attitude.

I apologize and he helps me out and the calls for Harry turn into a high pitch roar.

He smiles and waves for their phones.

I am first in the plane while Harry goes to the gate to snap a few poses.

"Hey Reese" a blonde squeezes me.

"Hey Niall" I weakly say and hug him.

"Anything wrong love?" He asks rubbing my arms and dipping his head to be eye level with my tiny size.

"No no. I'm just tired" I reply.

Niall's eyebrows rise. "Cause you've spent the past week with Harry eh?" He smirks wildly.

"Shut up Horan" I shove him aside and I sit in the only empty row.

I look around at my best friends. Zayn is fast asleep. Liam and Sophia cuddled in a corner asleep. Niall had just questioned my sex life so he's wide awake for it being so early. Niall is the older brother I've never had.

And Louis is sitting. Staring out the window.

"You okay Lou?" I ask scruffing his hair. He bats my hand away.

"I'm fine" he blankly says.

"Where's Ele?" I ask.

"She uh..." He stutters "can't be around for a while" he says.

I see the glare in his expression. I want to ask where my friend is so badly, but I know I shouldn't. Lou is crazy fun but he's also very sensitive to some things.

"Oh okay.. Well tell me if you need anything" I say rubbing his back before sitting back down.

"Thanks Re" he says meaning it.

Soon Harry slides in the seat next to me.

"How's the posse?" I ask scrolling through twitter.

"Fine. At least they all were normal and didn't shout crude things" he says pulling his long hair in a headband. I giggled at him.

"What? Don't be jealous that my hair is better" he says.

"Uh hu sure babe" I flick my long hair pulling it from the bun.

Harry swipes it from his face pretending to have it in his mouth.

I laugh hysterically while Harry wraps his arms around me and kisses me.

"Stop that terrible cackle of yours dear" he says kissing my mouth again. I want to tell him off but I'm too lost in his touch to even try.