HHHM 1

(Requested by Baby_Bangtan_ 💜)

The seven members are sad. Yes, sad. Their manager is leaving, more like quitting. As much as he wanted to stay, he couldn't as his wife and newborn baby needed him.
"We'll miss you, manager-nim... Make sure to visit us with your cute baby and wife!" Jungkook says, pouting. The manager chuckled, pinching Jungkook's cheeks.
"Of course, cutie Kookie" The manager says, ruffling all seven member's hair. They all huff but smiled at the manager.
"Well, I'll be leaving now" The manager says and waved goodbye. The six sighs but waved back, not wanting to upset their now ex-manager.

Jungkook laughs as the six tickled him. They all stopped as their dance studio door opened. They frowned, Bang PD?
"PD-nim, why are you here?" Namjoon asks, frowning.
"Oh, I'm just here to introduce you all to someone" Bang PD says and a guy appeared behind him, a smile on his face.
"This will be your new manager, guys" The CEO says, chuckling.
"Nice to meet you all, I'm Sim Kyujun" The new manager says, giving a warm smile. The seven smiles, bowing.
"I'm trusting you on taking care of these sever clumsy boys, okay?" Bang PD says, patting Kyujun's shoulder. The other nodded, giving a smile before he was left there.
"Hmm, I'll be here and just call me when you need something, okay?" The manager says and they all said 'yes' before going back to practicing again.

Jungkook stared at the manager, who stared back at him with a raised brow. Noticing that the older stared back, Jungkook gave a smile and also waved a him before he got in position. What the youngest didn't know is that the manager stared at him with anger in his eyes, he didn't like Jungkook one bit. Oh, Jeon Jungkook, just wait...