HHHM 2

The seven members all breathe heavily after a long hour of practice

The seven members all breathe heavily after a long hour of practice. They all drank water, laying down on the ground. Jungkook giggles as Hoseok pulls him, putting his head on his lap.
"Now, Jungkookie... Don't do that" Hoseok says as Jungkook was about to run his eye.
"Hey! I want to rest too!" Taehyung says as rested his head on Hoseok's lap too. His and Jungkook's head are now on each other.
"Aish, my two dongsaengs" Hoseok says and pinched both of them. Jungkook and Taehyung giggles.

The dance studio door opens and they're met with Kyujun, who had chicken with him.
"Chicken!" All said, standing up and running to the food.
"Thank you, manager-nim!" All said, bowing. Kyujun smiled, nodding.
"Oh, by the way, Jungkook ah... Please stay a little longer" Kyujun says. Jungkook, who's just eating, nodded. The seven chuckled and gave each other water. Kyujun just glared at Jungkook, and sat down.

[TW ⚠️ ABUSE ⚠️ TW]

"You wanted me, manager-nim?" Jungkook asks as he yawned. He had told the others to go home early as he knew they were tired. They didn't like it at first, they wanted to wait for him, but he insisted that he'll be okay and just have somebody drive him. As Jungkook looked up, he felt a harsh slap land on his cheek. He gasps, cupping his cheek.
"Is there something wrong, manager-nim?" He asks with tears in his eyes.
"You messed up awhile ago" Kyujun says, voice cold with no emotions on his face.
"I'm so sorry... But you didn't need to slap me, manager-nim... The hyungs will see it" Jungkook says. Suddenly, Kyujun shows a long stick.

"Manager-nim?" Jungkook asks, frowning.
"Turn around and lift your shirt up" Kyujun says. Jungkook raises his brow.
"I said turn around, Jeon Jungkook" Kyujun says with venom in his voice. Jungkook gulped and did so...