HHHM 3

The six all looked up as they heard the front door open

The six all looked up as they heard the front door open. Jin was about to greet Jungkook, but gasps as he sees red spots on the maknae's back.
"Jungkook, you're bleedi-" Jin is cut off as Jungkook says.
"Don't... Don't touch me... I need to be alone for now" Jungkook says, his voice sounded hoarse.
"J-" Jimin is cut off as Jungkook ran upstairs.
"What's his problem?" Jimin asks, frowning.
"He might've been scolded..." Jin says, sighing.

Jungkook cried, sitting down with his back not hitting the wall. It hurts too much. He locked the door and after that, he silently cried, not wanting the six to be worried.

[TW ⚠️ BLOOD, ABUSE ⚠️ TW]

"Manager-nim, what are yo-" Jungkook screams as Kyujun hits him with the stick, it making a loud noise as it came in contact with his bare back.
"Manager-nim! Stop!" He yelled, the studio is soundproof, there no way the people outside would hear his screams.
"Shut the fuck up, Jungkook" The manager says and continued to hit him with the stick. It went to the point that it started bleeding and Jungkook is just there, standing up as he cried with his back on full show.

Jungkook sobbed harder as he remembers the events, biting his bottom lip.
"It was just a small mistake... Why did he have to do that?" He says, wiping his tears but it continued to fall down.
"Jungkookie? Dinner is ready" He hears, making him gulp.
"I-I'll be there, don't worry" He says and he hears a hum before footsteps are heard. Jungkook immediately walked to the bathroom and take a shower, to maybe try and take the dried blood off and maybe they won't be suspicious. He cried as the water came in contact with his wounds.

"It hurts... "