HHHM 6

Jungkook looks at his back in the full-body mirror, seeing the marks of the sticks that had hit him and was used by Kyujun

Jungkook looks at his back in the full-body mirror, seeing the marks of the sticks that had hit him and was used by Kyujun. He sighs, shaking his head. He turns around and pulls his pants up and winces as the fabric brushes on his wounds. He cried, seeing how his legs looked.
"I feel ugly now... These leave scars" Jungkook says, sniffling.

"Jungkook!"

He gets startled, gasping as he puts his pants down and puts on a black shirt. He limped to the door, opening it and is met with a smiling Hoseok.
"Yes?" Jungkook asks and Hoseok handed him his meal.
"Jin hyung told me that you've hurt your foot, that's why I brought it here... Well, he told me to, but even if he didn't, I'll still bring it to you... I also brought you some ice pack to put over your foot, Koo" Hoseok says, ruffling Jungkook's hair before leaving. Jungkook closes the door, locking it and putting down the plate on the nightstand. He looked at the ice pack and the first aid that he had brought out.

He looked at his bandaged leg, he had also finished the meal and Jimin took it to him after he called him. And after that, he had aided his wounds and wrapped it in a bandage which made it a bit hard. His back, he doesn't know what to do with it. He can't have his hyungs putting cream on his back, they'll definitely ask what happened with it. And he can't obviously reach his back. He just clean it everytime he bathes. He didn't really wanna meet Kyujun on practice, he would literally see if he had made a mistake, he'll definitely target his arms now. He sighs and just sobbed, covering his mouth so he wouldn't he heard.

"What did I do wrong?"