Scarlet Marks❤️

A/N: Includes-
✓wedgie kink
✓slight BDSM
✓pain kink
✓subspace
✓aftercare
✓peeing fetish/kink

⚠️Do not kink shame...

Characters introduction

Elijah Grant
CEO of Phoenix corporations
1.85m
Gay
•Married to Oliver Grant
•Cold but not rude
•Loves his husband dearly
•Dom

Oliver Grant
• Personal assistant of the CEO of Phoenix and Co
•1.6m
•Bisexual
•Married to Elijah Grant
•Soft and cuddly only towards his husband
•Possessive of what is his
•Cute submissive
❗Oliver is transgender and has a pussy instead of penis❗
«««««««««««««««««««

Oliver's POV

Today we had a meeting with some companies who want to have a collaboration with us and so for that reason we had to get up extra early today but I was super tired. Yesterday night my husband did me good so good that today I can't even feel my fucking ass.

"Babe you ready to go or not"Eli asked coming in the room while setting his hair.

He looked so ravishing in his suit. I was getting wet just by looking at him, imagining how he'll bend me in front of everybody and fuck me like I am his bitch but that is just my fantasy,he is possessive over me so nobody can see me in my fucked up stage.

"Babe I asked you a question and I want you to answer me this instant" he said growing impatient as I was quite and not answering him.

Frustratedly I shouted" I am getting ready can't you see or are you blind!".

Suddenly there was pin drop silence in our room, I dropped my hair brush when I realised what have I actually done.

I slowly turned around too scared for myself
It's not like he'll beat me,no but I'm afraid he'll fuck me but my ass is too sore.

When I turned,I wished I hadn't because Eli was angry,no scratch that he was furious,his  ears were a shade of dark red,his fists were clenched and his body posture was so rigid that one could think it was a statue.

It was at this moment I knew that I fucked up. I slowly backed away raising my hands in a peace sign and nervously chuckling.

"D-daddy I-ahem I'm sorry ah I was just stre-"I was not able to speak when he harshly grabbed my neck.

I moaned at the contact because it felt so good.

"Look at you moaning like a pathetic slut you are huh what did I told you about raising your voice at me hmm"he said while nuzzling my neck and biting at my soft spot so sensually.