•𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲•

Disclaimer:- includes kinks like voyeurism, degradation, and roleplay.

Water was slowly pouring down, taking away the soap suds off of the beautiful body that stood in the middle of the glass bathroom, covered with steam all around him.

Cleaning his whole frame thoroughly, he stepped out of the shower while covering himself with his fluffy bathrobe.

Tonight was a special night for Arjun as his husband was returning home after being away from him for a month. That is why he also put extra effort to clean down there.

Arjun was a petite male standing at 5'8" next to his husband who was 6'4". This height difference brought advantages and disadvantages as well. To be more precise, his husband had a big package to keep Arjun satiated but he had to stand on his tippy toes to tie his tie, kiss him, and even hug him.

After drying himself, he sat down in front of his dressing table and began blow-drying his inky black hair as properly as he could. The next stop was to apply a little makeup to make his doe eyes pop and to make his plumpy pink lips more prominent.

Getting up from the dressing table, he looked at himself from head to toe in the mirror. Because his husband was away, Arjun has been working out a lot to get rid of the boredom and the empty feeling in his cor.

That resulted in some prominent lines of upcoming abs and plump, perfectly round ass cheeks. He blushed looking at his husband's name on his left bum, a tattoo of each other's name that they got on their 3rd anniversary.

Oh how he missed his husband, his big cock pumping in and out of his little hole, his husband's big hands that spanked his ass whenever he crossed him. Arjun missed spending time with his husband the most and now cannot wait to see him again. He was as giddy as a raccoon with cotton candy.
He had been running on his tip toes since morning preparing for his husband's return and now it was almost time.

But before that, Arjun had one last thing to do and that was cover his naked body in a lingerie that his husband bought for him on his birthday. It's his favorite.

Arjun entered his closet and came out minutes later wearing a sheer baby pink lingerie that barely covered anything. His ass was on full display while his nipples were peeking out of the lingerie as well.

He paired the lingerie with a pink garter on his right thigh and he was ready to welcome his dearest husband.

A sudden sound of the doorbell broke Arjun out from the nasty thoughts that he was having. He quickly picked up a night robe to hide his prominent bulge and his slutty dress and made his way downstairs to see who it was at 10:50 in the night.

Coming near the door, he looked out of the peephole and found a stranger drenched in water.

Huh?

Is it raining?

Upon opening the door, Arjun found a very handsome stranger, drenched from head to toe standing while shivering badly from the rain.

Arjun was so lost in preparations that he didn't even know when it started raining.

The handsome stranger's voice cut right through Arjun's thoughts.

"What?" Embarrassed, Arjun asked.

"My car broke down and it's raining pretty heavily. I don't have anywhere to go as I am new to this town so I was wondering if you could help me in some way" the stranger said.

" Oh, you can go to a hotel if you want. I can book a cab for you" Arjun suggested.

" Well I tried but the cab services aren't working in your town either " the man stated.